Sign in to follow this  
smitty11

Moran vs. Seltzer

19 minutes ago, smitty11 said:

who you got if it happens?  Rematch from earlier in the year. 

While they are both amazing to watch, experience has to count for something.    Moran is a senior, former State Champion, and already beat Zeke earlier this year.  

I'll take Moran at -185; who's covering? 

23 minutes ago, pritchem said:

While they are both amazing to watch, experience has to count for something.    Moran is a senior, former State Champion, and already beat Zeke earlier this year.  

I will take Seltzer +175 for the max. ;)

Moran has tough match Friday night.  he is the clear favorite, but Cole Ross won't be an easy out.

1 hour ago, pritchem said:

I guess my gambling skills are weak.  What do the numbers in -185 and +175 mean?

20 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

You need to bet $185 to make $100 with Moran.  A $100 bet pays you $175 with Seltzer.

the guy with the - next to his name is the favorite and the + is the underdog.. ..if they both have - then it's a pick EM match or even odds

5 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

the guy with the - next to his name is the favorite and the + is the underdog.. ..if they both have - then it's a pick EM match or even odds

Correct. And Indysportsfan is also correct. 

8 hours ago, pritchem said:

Busted!!!! I have been deep cover with the FBI for years. I have spent the better part of the last decade trying to figure out who each person is on this site, and looking for criminal activity! My co-agents @UncleJimmy and @TeamGarcia consider this a break in our case. We are all currently in Garcia's unmarked 1998 Caprice classic. With that said.... we are looking to apprehend these illegal gamblers, and take down their empire! Going down harder than El Chapo boys!!!

]

Edited by Mattyb

37 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Busted!!!! I have been deep cover with the FBI for years. I have spent the better part of the last decade trying to figure out who each person is on this site, and looking for criminal activity! My co-agents @UncleJimmy and @TeamGarcia consider this a break in our case. We are all currently in Garcia's unmarked 1998 Caprice classic. With that said.... we are looking to apprehend these illegal gamblers, and take down their empire! Going down harder than El Chapo boys!!!

]

Undercover low rider, Jimmy in the back, Matt riding shotgun, hope @3xStateChamp don’t see that, get him all excited. #TheCounty undercover stings. 

The Notorious

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.