Which school will Shine under the lights with the most wrestlers in the finals

NewBread

No one giving Jimtown's murderer's row any chance here?   Granted, all 3 will have VERY TOUGH semi's... 126: Watts vs. Mendez (Al Smith finals rematch), 132: M.Gimson vs. Viduya, and 138: C.Gimson vs. Rooks (Al Smith finals rematch also)... All three have really stepped up their offense in the post season.  Watts beating Curtis 8-5 at FWSS was no small feat.  Matt Gimson's only close match all post season was Cottingham.  Connor Gimson pinned his way thru the entire FW semi-state.

I wouldn't look past any of these three under the lights... they're gonna bring it, guaranteed.

11 minutes ago, HolsteinKing said:

No one giving Jimtown's murderer's row any chance here?   Granted, all 3 will have VERY TOUGH semi's... 126: Watts vs. Mendez (Al Smith finals rematch), 132: M.Gimson vs. Viduya, and 138: C.Gimson vs. Rooks (Al Smith finals rematch also)... All three have really stepped up their offense in the post season.  Watts beating Curtis 8-5 at FWSS was no small feat.  Matt Gimson's only close match all post season was Cottingham.  Connor Gimson pinned his way thru the entire FW semi-state.

I wouldn't look past any of these three under the lights... they're gonna bring it, guaranteed.

Beat me to the punch. They all have a shot, but those semis have deterred most. They have a shot to represent well though.

51 minutes ago, HolsteinKing said:

Not many doubting Watts but don’t see Rooks losing to anyone

1 hour ago, HolsteinKing said:

There is a chance all three could be under the lights.  They are well respected, I believe.  I think there is a better chance you have at least 2 of the 3 finish in 3rd, if not all 3.  I think I had two 3rds and one 5th in my picks, so each only losing once.

You were pretty spot on.Being a Jimtown wrestling fan I would have loved to have seen Rooks and Conner Gimson on opposite sides of the bracket. I think Conner was easily the 2nd best wrestler at 138.

Edited by JHS95151

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.