Fantasy Wrestling State Finals

"MAT"-lab_R2017a

2 hours ago, frigginhurts said:

can't believe #thecounty doesn't own an "email shredder" they can let their spokesman use.   

I motion we use some indianamat funds to purchase one...technically it is the notorious that drives the traffic to this site so its only fitting that we help him out. 

Thanks for looking out @frigginhurts, I know ... I know ... it Hurts so so bad ! That 800lb *estimated weight* Gorilla sitting on you right now. I know... you can feel it Poor guy. It friggenhurts making Posters Famous around here doesnt it. Wooooo.... 

Notorious New Firewall Protection has a new update version inTrollnetkillah Lock it Up1.67 that handles all this traffic . We’re talking MILLIONS & MILLIONS that comes just to be a witness written Entertainment at its Best . Most of the junk mail now goes through my Email Shredder Deluxe . What can I say ... #TheCounty pays me the Big Bucks to handle my Business. 

The Notorious

18 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Thanks for looking out @frigginhurts, I know ... I know ... it Hurts so so bad ! That 800lb *estimated weight* Gorilla sitting on you right now. I know... you can feel it Poor guy. It friggenhurts making Posters Famous around here doesnt it. Wooooo.... 

Notorious New Firewall Protection has a new update version inTrollnetkillah Lock it Up1.67 that handles all this traffic . We’re talking MILLIONS & MILLIONS that comes just to be a witness written Entertainment at its Best . Most of the junk mail now goes through my Email Shredder Deluxe . What can I say ... #TheCounty pays me the Big Bucks to handle my Business. 

The Notorious

you might be driving this rig now, but in a few years, CarsonB will be kicking you to the curb.  the kid is a future star in the making.   if #thecountyTMZ is smart.... theyll sign him to a long term deal now and lock him up... I would hate for #219, #812, or #thedirtysouth to snatch him away

9 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

The Notorious

AND MILLIONS! 🗣🗣🗣

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.