Fantasy Wrestling State Finals

"MAT"-lab_R2017a

54 minutes ago, GrecoCoach said:

How does someone edit (or even see) their picks that have been submitted?

If you did not include an email, I can PM you the link to edit your team. If you do not wish to edit, I will post a spreadsheet on Friday with team names and team members only so everyone can see their team. I have since added a message under the email section letting people know that they should include an email if they wish to see or edit later.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

7 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Can’t be a “homer” on this . @MD92 or his alter ego troll same IP address  @PhillyFanMD CAN NOT play this . Can’t play cause they have to pick someone other than MD . 😂

The Notorious 

*For @TeamGarcia & @3xStateChamp can play cause he’s going to pick all Columbus East cause of there school colors . Probably win to . 😂

Mater Dei, Cathedral, or Roncali

we have God on our side

22 hours ago, "MAT"-lab_R2017a said:

If you did not include an email, I can PM you the link to edit your team. If you do not wish to edit, I will post a spreadsheet on Friday with team names and team members only so everyone can see their team. I have since added a message under the email section letting people know that they should include an email if they wish to see or edit later.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

I did not see a link to edit picks in the email. 

On 2/13/2019 at 6:19 AM, TeamGarcia said:

Can’t be a “homer” on this . @MD92 or his alter ego troll same IP address  @PhillyFanMD CAN NOT play this . Can’t play cause they have to pick someone other than MD . 😂

The Notorious 

*For @TeamGarcia & @3xStateChamp can play cause he’s going to pick all Columbus East cause of there school colors . Probably win to . 😂

No alter ego here.  Just a 30 year fan of Indiana High School wrestling who recently just heard of Avon.  Hope to really here more next season

IMPORTANT:  there was a change to the 182 bracket, a transform if you will. Some may even call it a Laplace Transform 😂, but it has affected pricing as N. Brown (that name may be wrong) and J. Laplace was a pretty substantial change. You are free to change your submission at any time. This should be pretty easy if you gave an email. If not, PM me your team name and I can get you the edit link (if the team has a indianamat account associated,that must be the account that PMs me). If N. Brown remains as a choice for a team, He will be replaced with a random wrestler at 182 that costs 125 (N.Brown's cost). This is the best solution I could come up with on short notice, if you have any other ideas, PLEASE let me know. 

59 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

12 left..no sure fire champs. Strange but on my printout it has Walker as 152?? Hope I didn't screw something up.

Yea... I had 2 at different weights to on my email . Probably virus or something, glad I got this new Firewall Protection called inTrollnetkillah . It’s sold in #TheCounty . Soon to be in every Wal-Mart National. 

The Notorious 

47 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

Yeah, I think we were scammed somehow...just hope my info don't show up on the dark web. Live and learn....Maybe Y2 and MattyB can do some IP address search.

Great .... now I’m going to get more Junk Mail, already got enough of that I’m going to need a Email Shredder . 

The Notorious 

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

Great .... now I’m going to get more Junk Mail, already got enough of that I’m going to need a Email Shredder . 

The Notorious 

can't believe #thecounty doesn't own an "email shredder" they can let their spokesman use.   

I motion we use some indianamat funds to purchase one...technically it is the notorious that drives the traffic to this site so its only fitting that we help him out. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.