BettyD28

Saving Seats

25 years ago we would stand in line between rounds so we could get lower, middle seats.  When we would get there, there would be Tape across several rows and newspapers over many seats left from the round before.  I would do my part in cleaning trash from the sections and gather up all the tape and throw away all the discarded newspapers ! ! !

I hate that we have to evacuate after the Saturday morning session and reenter for the evening session. Why not have the IU vs Purdue dual during that down time? Everyone could watch some BIG10 wrestling before the evening Finals.

Festival seating run like hell put your signs or coats kids whatever is close by on the seats u wantand hold it down

I have more issue with extended time saving than extended number of seat saving.

Save a whole row for people who will be there in 5-10 minutes after gates open > save two seats for people who show up 5-10 minutes after wrestling starts

12 minutes ago, Galagore said:

I have more issue with extended time saving than extended number of seat saving.

Save a whole row for people who will be there in 5-10 minutes after gates open > save two seats for people who show up 5-10 minutes after wrestling starts

Ditto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.