Another year of great articles!

beaner2

4 hours ago, TripleB said:

A B2 sighting...straight from the mean streets of MadTown!!!

@TripleB to be considered “Mean Streets” you gotta have Rats . Rats the size of Pitbulls. Ask @regionrat1 what a real Rats look like. He knows, He brings them to NapTown every year. I’ve seen these Rats in The Mean Streets of Muncie . Show us one picture of yourself in Madison standing near one of these Rats . Maybe get that picture while your feeding it T-Bone Steaks . Real Mean Streets Rats like this don’t beg or be feed, they just creep right up and take it, might even take a finger off in the process. They don’t care. I will give one stop light Madison “Mean Streets” cred when TripleB gets a picture rats and he’s feeding them . Can’t be a soft Muskrat either Triple .  😂

I agree articles over the years have been great reads. 

The Notorious 

I personally believe the weekly articles have added a great reason to visit the website every week. On top of that there are some great stories out there beyond the wrestling mat. I know personally I have become a fan of many of the kids from the articles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.