Track Cast Question

smitty11

Not going to be able to make it Friday or Sat?  I see you can pay to watch on trackwrestling.  Do you have to pay $15 for Friday then another $15 on Saturday?  Or is it one fee of $15 for both days?

Have never bought anything off trackwrestling.  Thanks for any info.

9 hours ago, sslaymon said:

With the right setup, you can watch all four mats at the same time. Year I wasn't able to make it, I had two mats going on one computer and two more going on our tv (through our Xbox.)

Big screen TV.  Computer with HDMI connection.  Open 4 browser windows (one for each of the mats) in your computer.  Size each window to fit to each corner of your computer screen.  Turn off volume to all but one of the screens.  Get comfortable on your coach and enjoy.  I’ve done this a few time for some trackwrestling hosted events and it works well.  

Edited by MattM

16 minutes ago, MattM said:

Big screen TV.  Computer with HDMI connection.  Open 4 browser windows (one for each of the mats) in your computer.  Size each window to fit to each corner of your computer screen.  Turn off volume to all but one of the screens.  Get comfortable on your coach and enjoy.  I’ve done this a few time for some trackwrestling hosted events and it works well.  

Unless  you are married to "your coach" then I wouldn't get comfortable on them or enjoy. 🤣 someone could get fired or end up in jail

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.