State brackets on track changed!

Mattyb

This error had nothing to do with the IHSAA ... they have been busting it on your behalf and are working hard to make this a great experience for everyone.   If you have to throw someone under the bus throw me.  Mark Durham.  The buck for this TW mistake has to land somewhere.   They were built this morning while I was in transit from some Evansville events back to Indy ... I should have pulled over at the Exit 87 Country Mark gas station on I69 south and checked them before they went public.   I didn't.   As it turns out they were set-up correctly, but there is a little check-box at the bottom of the build screen that says, more or less, "use saved lines instead of default lines" ... well, it needs to be checked and wasn't.   And you know the rest of the story.   Again, I am sorry.   

The "Show" was fantastic.  

11 hours ago, redcobra said:

This error had nothing to do with the IHSAA ... they have been busting it on your behalf and are working hard to make this a great experience for everyone.   If you have to throw someone under the bus throw me.  Mark Durham.  The buck for this TW mistake has to land somewhere.   They were built this morning while I was in transit from some Evansville events back to Indy ... I should have pulled over at the Exit 87 Country Mark gas station on I69 south and checked them before they went public.   I didn't.   As it turns out they were set-up correctly, but there is a little check-box at the bottom of the build screen that says, more or less, "use saved lines instead of default lines" ... well, it needs to be checked and wasn't.   And you know the rest of the story.   Again, I am sorry.   

The "Show" was fantastic.  

Running a tournament is never just a simple thing as many people would expect. I've ran a few smaller tournaments, nothing to the magnitude of the ones you run. The ongoing list of options they have of situating a tournament can easily be over looked. A lot goes into preparing for such tournaments. Mistakes happen and you owned up to it. I think I can say it on behalf of many folks here, we certainly appreciate all the work you do to get these things situated and running. Trackwrestling is a gift and a curse sometimes, but doesn't take away all the hard work the tournament staff and directors put into it.

With a bunch of fun going Evansville fans this past Saturday, it's the first time I've heard the crowd start yelling stalling on a computer. Not sure I ever saw officials warn the computer for the stalling though. 😀

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.