Most Falls - Season

base

Curious as to who has scored the most falls in the state this year - Let's hear some numbers!

Is there a state record that anyone knows of? I would guess Mason Parris from last couple of seasons put up some huge numbers - unless he possibly received a lot of forfeits from opponents calling in sick that day 😀

37 minutes ago, base said:

Curious as to who has scored the most falls in the state this year - Let's hear some numbers!

Is there a state record that anyone knows of? I would guess Mason Parris from last couple of seasons put up some huge numbers - unless he possibly received a lot of forfeits from opponents calling in sick that day 😀

It likely would have happened during the "juiced" match era with someone like Angel Escobedo....

28 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

It likely would have happened during the "juiced" match era with someone like Angel Escobedo....

True.  But that also seemed to be the era of takedown, cut, repeat infinitely.  But surely at least one elite stud (like Angel?) who  wasn’t following that M.O.

1 hour ago, ontherise219 said:

Big don gave it a run last year calling @Wrestling Scholar

Donnie Crider was like a good fisherman, when he had an opponent on the hook, he didn't let them get away.   I roughly remember a number at 164 Pins  for his career.     Harrison wrestled  a lot of super duals and he had over 50 matches every year maybe exception of his freshman year.   Is that the record?

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

19 minutes ago, MattM said:

If you would like to better compare era’s you could also look at pin % based on the total number of matches wrestled.  This would help a little with comparing stats when you are dealing with a large match differential. 

I think Ellis pinned somewhere around 86% of his opponents over his career.  I don't believe you'll find a higher career %.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.