Friday night death draws

1prouddad

54 minutes ago, PhillyFanMD said:

How many schools from that semi state has won state in the past 20 years

3 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

Yes. And the 2 undefeated in Nunn and Alred 

Alred is a lock. No offense to anyone.  That boy we will see on the podium in the NCAA 

Edited by mcnorthcarolina
Misspell

6 minutes ago, HHSRudy4 said:

195 is a one horse race.  This will be similar to Mason Parris run to the podium last year.  If you haven't seen Silas wrestle you're in for a treat.  Get your 🍿ready! 

My boy wrestled Silas and have nothing but respect for him and his Dad. Top notch and they deserve everything that he is about to accomplish.  Amazing on and off the mat.

7 minutes ago, HHSRudy4 said:

195 is a one horse race.  This will be similar to Mason Parris run to the podium last year.  If you haven't seen Silas wrestle you're in for a treat.  Get your 🍿ready! 

I have not had the luxury of seeing him this year. 

4 minutes ago, mcnorthcarolina said:

My boy wrestled Silas and have nothing but respect for him and his Dad. Top notch and they deserve everything that he is about to accomplish.  Amazing on and off the mat.

Absolutely, and I mean no disrespect to any of the other wrestlers as you never know what could happen on the mat.  But as someone else said above Silas will likely be on the college podium in a couple years so it's hard for me to believe he doesn't end up on the top step this Saturday.  

4 minutes ago, HHSRudy4 said:

Absolutely, and I mean no disrespect to any of the other wrestlers as you never know what could happen on the mat.  But as someone else said above Silas will likely be on the college podium in a couple years so it's hard for me to believe he doesn't end up on the top step this Saturday.  

Hes nationally tested. One of the most heavily recruited kids in the country. My sons college actively recruited him and my son and him are quite good friends roomed together in Fargo. This kid is a juggernaut!

33 minutes ago, HHSRudy4 said:

You're right.  Someone knocked off Brayton Lee his freshman year.  Anything can happen.  

But I'm betting it won't!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.