New Castle Semi-State altercation

dbss

13 hours ago, Chapdaddy said:

Not sure.  After announcer called for security in tunnel I saw a guy run out of tunnel, up stairs, and out door.  Not sure if it had anything to do with it or not.

And it looked like another guy came out of the tunnel and chased him part way up the stairs.  Other than that, I don’t know.

2 hours ago, grappleapple said:

Heard an odd story about a team bus that was blocked for a half hour and then started ramming vehicles. Apparently there is video. This could be just one of those weird rumors though. Anyone hear anything about it?

I saw a guy in the parking lot who was claiming a bus had just rammed his truck.  His truck was all tore up way up above the front headlight. The truck was a BIG truck and was lifted way off the ground.  It sure looked like a school Mini Bus could have done it.

20 hours ago, piscis1956 said:

So what do you know about the fight?  I assume no wrestlers were involved.

Don't know much about it at all, other than after security was called my husband did see one guy (not a wrestler) take off up the stairs and another guy (also not a wrestler) follow, but not sure if they were involved or not.  There was another guy (not a wrestler) that came from that direction and a coach was talking to him and appeared to be trying to calm him down, but not sure if that was related or not.  So basically not much, other than a match was still going on and it was disrespectful to those 2 boys because people started running around while their match was going on.  A lot of focus seemed to be directed toward what was going on in the tunnel than out on the floor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.