Most wide open weights? 220?

Sgyorks

126 ?

As I stated before on this site.

Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn . You have some State Champs learning from their mistakes early. You have a Freshman Phenom thats won everywhere in the Country and it shows on the mat this year. He will have to learn from his wins . Great wrestlers learn from their mistakes. WE WILL see if these Wrestlers learn anything this year on the big stage when it Counts . Weight class is loaded with great wrestlers and I can’t wait to watch it pan out . Much like at 126 last year.

Cant count out my Oriole. He’s been tested all his wrestling career, if anyone follows the sport like I do, he’s a Contender as well . 

The Notorious 

Pistol Pete has informed me that in his “Smoke of Time” he seen that my sons name will be thrown in conversation about Learning from his loses through out the year starting about today at 9am 😂.  

So..... yeah! It’s a wide open weight class @Cosgrove in my “opinion” everyone has one . 

8 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

126 ?

As I stated before on this site.

Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn . You have some State Champs learning from their mistakes early. You have a Freshman Phenom thats won everywhere in the Country and it shows on the mat this year. He will have to learn from his wins . Great wrestlers learn from their mistakes. WE WILL see if these Wrestlers learn anything this year on the big stage when it Counts . Weight class is loaded with great wrestlers and I can’t wait to watch it pan out . Much like at 126 last year.

Cant count out my Oriole. He’s been tested all his wrestling career, if anyone follows the sport like I do, he’s a Contender as well . 

The Notorious 

Pistol Pete has informed me that in his “Smoke of Time” he seen that my sons name will be thrown in conversation about Learning from his loses through out the year starting about today at 9am 😂.  

So..... yeah! It’s a wide open weight class @Cosgrove in my “opinion” everyone has one . 

I see what you did there!  Nice double meaning with the capitalization.  Rioux looked very good Saturday. 

Edited by backtothemat

10 minutes ago, backtothemat said:

I see what you did there!  Nice double meaning with the capitalization.  Rioux looked very good Saturday. 

Cant get anything past these Millions & Millions of Wrestling People on here. Gotta step up my game and Evolve like Coach Sanderson says . Everything Notorious says is under the microscope. You been hanging with @UncleJimmy . Dang It ! 😂 

The Notorious 

I may be slightly biased...but Webster from North Montgomery at 220 has been on fire this post season. He's pinned everyone from sectional to semi-state including Irick from HSE, Young from Franklin Central and in the semi-state championship against Cornwell from Elwood after he got the takedown in the 1st OT. He will definitely make some noise this weekend. 220 will be fun to watch. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.