Semi-State Upsets, Significant Matches & Everything Else

SWINfan

8 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Also note that should be Lee x10 if Nick and Joe hadn't chosen to skip their senior years....

One never knows. I remember a year that a superstar named Lee didn't get to make the trip to state. He later on went to make a name for himself in Indiana wrestling books. 

14 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

One never knows. I remember a year that a superstar named Lee didn't get to make the trip to state. He later on went to make a name for himself in Indiana wrestling books. 

If you are comparing a senior Nick or Joe Lee to a freshman Brayton, try and find a realistic comparison.  I get it stuff happens.  But a senior Nick or Joe Lee not placing, outside of injury is in the 99th percentile.  Or do you just like arguing with me for no reason?

If you are comparing a senior Nick or Joe Lee to a freshman Brayton, try and find a realistic comparison.  I get it stuff happens.  But a senior Nick or Joe Lee not placing, outside of injury is in the 99th percentile.  Or do you just like arguing with me for no reason?

And no one seen that coming from the Bethel Lee match either, hence that’s why they wrestle. You don’t know for a fact how things would’ve played out. What I do notice though is you have a VERY hard time dealing with someone who opposes what you put in here as if it’s supposed to be golden. Like you’ve said on here, don’t get your undies in a bind. It’s all just opinions,Right?

20 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

And no one seen that coming from the Bethel Lee match either, hence that’s why they wrestle. You don’t know for a fact how things would’ve played out. What I do notice though is you have a VERY hard time dealing with someone who opposes what you put in here as if it’s supposed to be golden. Like you’ve said on here, don’t get your undies in a bind. It’s all just opinions,Right?

I have no problem being challenged if the challenge is related to the point and not out of the blue nonsense.  You want to pick out a 1% chance to poke a hole in a comment?  Go for it.  You state the obvious.  Anything can happen.  But any idiot knows that.  It doesn't need to be said, doesn't contradict the original point and adds nothing.  Rather than trying to find the one exception to something, maybe find something to make a real case against and I'll be happy debating with you.  But nonsense 1% crap is just that. We could all get hit by a freaking bus tomorrow.  

Edited by SWINfan

I have no problem being challenged if the challenge is related to the point and not out of the blue nonsense.  You want to pick out a 1% chance to poke a hole in a comment?  Go for it.  You state the obvious.  Anything can happen.  But any idiot knows that.  It doesn't need to be said, doesn't contradict the original point and adds nothing.  Rather than trying to find the one exception to something, maybe find something to make a real case against and I'll be happy debating with you.  But nonsense 1% crap is just that. We could all get hit by a freaking bus tomorrow.  

How was what I posted out of the blue nonsense? You bring up a woulda coulda scenario and I just gave an example of why things don’t happen as some thinks it does. I could’ve used many different scenarios but I chose to use the “Lee” name since that was brought up OUT OF THE BLUE. See how that works. It’s not arguing, it’s stating facts 

2 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

Can't believe you forgot Gunnar Larson. Young man was tough as nails

Sure you noticed by now I didn't forget Avons first 4x qualifier 3x placer, Asa with a win Friday will be our first 4x placer. Got some tough draws Friday night good luck to all. Good to see you eville boys haven't changed,always going after it.

13 minutes ago, quinnsDAD said:

Sure you noticed by now I didn't forget Avons first 4x qualifier 3x placer, Asa with a win Friday will be our first 4x placer. Got some tough draws Friday night good luck to all. Good to see you eville boys haven't changed,always going after it.

No worries Mr. Harris, what the Orioles have done the past 5-10 years is excellent achievement with no end in sight. They know who our wrestlers are, what they accomplished. All they gotta do is go up to team info on the top right index . We’ll see what happens this Friday & Saturday to add to it . 

The Notorious 

58 minutes ago, quinnsDAD said:

I did miss it initially, So my apologies. My eyeballs were moving faster than my brain could process I believe. 

Garcia, believe it or not I enjoy watching your wrestlers. The fellas are very technically sound on the mats. They’re as tough as they come and one can tell that what the do on the mats is just a representation of the work they put in. Very solid and I wish them all the best. 

Edited by 1prouddad

9 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Looks like MD92 may have gotten a new account??? Lol. Love dem nameless Emd trolls! Must be the “cool” thing to do there.  @UncleJimmy

Seriously I think both teams are great. I think Avon has a shot to finish higher than Emd at state. Good luck to both teams. I have been a team leader in many teams with Emd guys. Always tough. Furthermore ALWAYS respectful and funny kids. I really do enjoys seeing these kids have success. 

Wrong. Nice try though.  Also, I am no longer nameless since being unmasked by the administration of this site. 

7 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Like most people on here you’ll get what I’m saying later when you think about it and look at the big picture as a hole for #TheCounty. May not be today, tomorrow, years from now but eventually you’ll be like man.... This guy made a difference in Wrestling. Heck, I see it now . 

The Notorious 

I also didn't know that Contenders and Coach Parrish were the only academy...someone may be confused as Contenders is in Bburg and some other joint called Red Cobra is in Avon.  

To @MattyB point...I cheer for all these kids because I see how hard they work all year long.  I'm a Bburg guy through and through but will root on Brewer because I see what he's doing in July when it's 100+ degrees in the sweat-box behind the Thai Restaurant off of Rockville Road.  I root for Asa because he has no fear of getting together with other county guys and making each other better.  He puts in time doing teaching to the little guys in Snyder's room...because what's good for the sport is good for all and we like to continue to grow what we're doing in #TheCounty.

We recently moved, and one of the biggest things I hate is not seeing these kids get after it daily at RC or Contenders.  #TheCounty is strong.  We truly do pull for each other.  I believe it was Jaden Reynolds that said it best...all this rivalry stuff is kinda silly.  We've all been wrestling together since we were little and we all work together all year long.  So we're all friends.  

Haters gon hate.

6 minutes ago, Kookie953 said:

I also didn't know that Contenders and Coach Parrish were the only academy...someone may be confused as Contenders is in Bburg and some other joint called Red Cobra is in Avon.  

To @MattyB point...I cheer for all these kids because I see how hard they work all year long.  I'm a Bburg guy through and through but will root on Brewer because I see what he's doing in July when it's 100+ degrees in the sweat-box behind the Thai Restaurant off of Rockville Road.  I root for Asa because he has no fear of getting together with other county guys and making each other better.  He puts in time doing teaching to the little guys in Snyder's room...because what's good for the sport is good for all and we like to continue to grow what we're doing in #TheCounty.

We recently moved, and one of the biggest things I hate is not seeing these kids get after it daily at RC or Contenders.  #TheCounty is strong.  We truly do pull for each other.  I believe it was Jaden Reynolds that said it best...all this rivalry stuff is kinda silly.  We've all been wrestling together since we were little and we all work together all year long.  So we're all friends.  

Haters gon hate.

Hmmm... .... someone gets it, The others may take awhile but that’s fine. 

The Notorious 

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:59 AM, base said:

As an fan today watching near the mat, I thought it was handled poorly. The officials consulted, main official said remove ankle bands and raised Bynums arm in victory. Then a second consult where you must have interjected and it was overturned

I said nothing until the other coach asked the mat officials, and they discussed it, and then they came to me for my opinion. I try very hard not to become part of the show,. Nobody is there to see the scoring official.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.