Semi-State Upsets, Significant Matches & Everything Else

SWINfan

31 minutes ago, Bigtoe19 said:

Boonville kids losing. Not real an  upset! They have good Records, but you have to look at Their Schedule. Go along Ohio River and wrestle bunch of LITTLE schools. So when you Draw a wrestler from a Big Program Better tighten that Chinstrap cause they have been to the MEAT Grinders!!  

So what does that have to say about Braunecker(TC) over Cookerly(BB). 

Mostly chalk at Ft. Wayne & East Chicago from what I have seen so far.....

@ Ft. Wayne Ticket Round so far
113 - Landon Bertsch, Bluffton dec over Isaac Weimer, West Noble 2-0 SV1
120 - John Robinson, Delta dec over Aidan Hardcastle 5-2 
126 - Ian Heath, Leo dec over Dylan Stroud, Manchester 12-10 TB1
132 - Owen Crider, Carroll dec over Chris Schuller, Central Noble 6-2

Can't remember the last time I saw 40 points scored in a match...   and at 182 lbs??  Wish I'd have seen it today instead of watching on TW.

@ Evansville

182 - Cody Matherly, Jeffersonville dec over Will Nix, Martinsville 23-17!

It probably happens, but can't remember ever seeing the same team have guys on 3 mats at once.  MD's 195, 220 and 285 all going at once.

Edited by SWINfan

1 minute ago, SWINfan said:

@ New Castle - Ticket Round to begin shortly

Evansville and East Chicago behind... but getting close to finishing the first round

Thanks I thought Track was messed up! Ft Wayne is almost through the second round

Some Ticket Round Results from New Castle....

106 - Anthony dec Carrender 10-5 and Chundi dec Glithero 8-4.  Cottey and Perry advanced easily
113 - Pierson over Jefferson by fall, Seltzer and Simone win by Major and Christian White with a tough 7-5 dec over Anthony Hughes
120 - Stewart by fall over Hadley, Lowery by fall, Galbraith 4-3 over Moseley, Eldred wins 4-2
126 - Chase Wilkerson over Jevian Ross 8-7, Wagner and Walendzak by fall, Jared Brown by Major over Sam Slivka
132 - Viduya and Hunter Brown by fall, Seth Johnson by 5-4 dec, Aundre Beatty knocks off Logan Bailey 3-1 in another Warren Central and Cathedral Battle

138 - Gabe Phillips, centerville eliminates Jarred Rowlett of Warren Central, Kyle Holman, Carmel eliminates Gabe Smith of Perry, Chris Wilkerson Mt. Vernon advances, Tyce Frieje advances

Edited by SWINfan

113 @ Evansville is crazy good and deep!

Ross majors Castelluccio 18-7
Nelson and Dalton win by fall
Gavin Alstott eliminates Hayden Watson 2-1

106 was chalky with Garcia, Freeman, Miller and Newman advancing

Edited by SWINfan

30 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Some Ticket Round Results from New Castle....

106 - Anthony dec Carrender 10-5 and Chundi dec Glithero 8-4.  Cottey and Perry advanced easily
113 - Pierson over Jefferson by fall, Seltzer and Simone win by Major and Christian White with a tough 7-5 dec over Anthony Hughes
120 - Stewart by fall over Hadley, Lowery by fall, Galbraith 4-3 over Moseley, Chase Wilkerson over Jevian Ross 8-7

Congrats Christian White and Coach Johns!!!!

Rodriguez edges out Moreno. But I feel for Moreno got called for a slam that I thought was a bad call. So they don't give Moreno the takedown and give Rodriguez a point plus Rodriguez was dead tired and Moreno was pushing the pace completely changed the match and if it wasn't for that call I think Moreno wins. Great jonesy tilt by Rodriguez though for the big move of the match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.