Evv Semi State vs State

Jayruss

Although I will not be attending this year due to living in Texas, I must admit that the Evv Semi State at the Ford Center is equally as enjoyable for me as watching State finals at Banker’s Life. It is an amazing experience at both, but just goes to show how great of a job and atmosphere it is at the Ford Center. 

2 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

last year was my first year and I hadn't missed a NC SS in 17 years... The atmosphere is very similar to a State with the venue huge being awesome..I am a loyal NC man but EV SS atmosphere is a tick above my home SS... Can't wait till Saturday it's gonna be electric. 

I know you keep loving on those fries and chicken tenders, but ya gotta give the BBQ pulled pork nachos a try. Load’em up

I like the view from the suites! 

But if that is not possible, I suggest looking at buying seats at the top of the lower section (LOGE seats?).  Markio can give details and the proper name.  Last year, they were offered (maybe $20? but included food vouchers.  They provide a great view and have nice seats that give you plenty of room.  Of course if you want to be in the middle of your schools section they don't work, but for comfort, convenience and view they would be well worth it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.