Semi-State Bracket Links

Y2CJ41

I think wether it change or stay the same u still have to win 2 matches to make it downtown.. At this point its tough to dodge 2 top tier wrestlers..U have to just bring it regardless whose in front of you..i know ADs and coaches were not suppose to release unless a change in a wrestler so no telling what will happen at this point..

• Y2CJ41 changed the title to Semi-State Bracket Links
  • Y2CJ41 pinned this topic
8 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Jacob Duncan at 160 is 30-7....not 28-13..ft Wayne 

Edited by jason
Info

7 minutes ago, Jayruss said:

If this stays, Cole Ross has a brutal path to the finals. Every guy he would wrestle on the way to the finals would be top 15. 

I don’t see that, if he wins his 1st match the ticket round is vs unranked or #19. Semi would be vs #17 or unranked — What am I missing?

12 hours ago, Jayruss said:

B. south kid has been tough and KT is much better than his ranking. 

Would agree that KT is wrestling well and could be ranked higher.  I thought when you made the statement you were actually using the rankings and not an opinion....I digress and will go back to just spitting our reports for the enjoyment of people on the website.

40 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

You seriously doubted my Excel skills? This ain't my first bracket rodeo.

No, it was that voice in the back of my head that thought they might get changed by the IHSAA.  It has happened, you know?  :)

• Y2CJ41 unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.