Coach Brown

Teams that advanced the most wrestlers to Semi-State

1 hour ago, Coach Brown said:

I'll start at the Perry Regional, Warren Central advanced all 14 wrestlers. Perry Meridian advanced 11. 

Roncalli with 8 -- 6 Champs, 1 3rd, 1 4th

1 hour ago, backtothemat said:

Mater Dei advances 13 I believe. All but 220. 

With 9 champs. Notable result: Boarman over Scott 8-6 at 120.  Boarman looked injured. 

The Burg advancing all 14 at the loaded Mooresville Regional is a heckuva accomplishment.  With 6 champs. 

And holy crap the 132 weight class with Asa, Boe, and Campbell is stupid good.  Those 3 have a great chance of all placing at The Bank.  The fact they all are in same sectional is ridiculous for them, but a lot of fun for us fans.  I enjoy watching all 3 of those kids wrestle.

1 hour ago, Kookie953 said:

The Burg advancing all 14 at the loaded Mooresville Regional is a heckuva accomplishment.  With 6 champs. 

And holy crap the 132 weight class with Asa, Boe, and Campbell is stupid good.  Those 3 have a great chance of all placing at The Bank.  The fact they all are in same sectional is ridiculous for them, but a lot of fun for us fans.  I enjoy watching all 3 of those kids wrestle.

wouldn't be the first time Boes been among 2 others from avon and burg that placed at the same weight!