Anybody else having problems with TrackWrestling?

maligned

Perry Meridian kept having to switch computers for the scoreboard/clock. I think each of the 3 mats had delays at some point during the day. The PA guy said other sites were experiencing similar issues.

Maybe TrackWrestling's servers were overloaded & causing these problems? 

We had TW go down twice for about an hour each time on Sunday at the Fishers Open.  Matches continued the old fashion way, with paper and pencil.  The idea of TW is great, terrible execution though.  I don't think its very user friendly or built with the end user in mind.

13 minutes ago, julia2009 said:

We had TW go down twice for about an hour each time on Sunday at the Fishers Open.  Matches continued the old fashion way, with paper and pencil.  The idea of TW is great, terrible execution though.  I don't think its very user friendly or built with the end user in mind.

To be fair, I've spent endless hours collecting and tracking data on it for 7 years and the last few days are the first I've ever had problems.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.