school closings..

FCFIGHTER170

30 minutes ago, littlevito said:

Again, for the hundredth time. They have to be unable to practice. Some places, school can close but later in the day teams are allowed to practice when conditions get better. 

our school doesn't allow any practices if school is closed..so for the 1st time I'm just passing along information. 

Since it is considered 1 big tournament if 1 regional gets it doesn’t the rest of them as well.  I can only remember getting weight during the tournament a few times so I can’t remember exactly.

11 minutes ago, bsisson said:

Since it is considered 1 big tournament if 1 regional gets it doesn’t the rest of them as well.  I can only remember getting weight during the tournament a few times so I can’t remember exactly.

Each regional is dependent on the schools in their regional

Edited by ehscoach

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

our school doesn't allow any practices if school is closed..so for the 1st time I'm just passing along information. 

I agree... unless something's changed and they never let us practice on closed days and I'm sure if this still holds true Peck will take care of it..I was just trying to start a topic for ppl to list their schools closings.

3 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

New Castle was closed today so I'm guessing a extra 2 pound allowance.. who else is affected by closings? 

That would be a 1 pound allowance, not 2, unless same school did not practice yesterday as well, 

Edited by rhayes

44 minutes ago, ehscoach said:

Each regional is dependent on the schools in their regional

And that is why you are El Presidente and I am just a lowly peasant. 

Medieval_Morons.jpg

That and I didn't see the other topic that already covered this!😔

Edited by bsisson

3 hours ago, littlevito said:

Again, for the hundredth time. They have to be unable to practice. Some places, school can close but later in the day teams are allowed to practice when conditions get better. 

I (we) feel your eye pain . I think we going to need it again for the hundredth one time . Might have to say it hundredth two time. Wrestling People just don’t get what you saying man . 

The Notorious 

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I agree... unless something's changed and they never let us practice on closed days and I'm sure if this still holds true Peck will take care of it..I was just trying to start a topic for ppl to list their schools closings.

Thanks for taking the time to come back and let us know that you agree with your own post. As to your first post, just telling us that a school is closed does not tell us if they can practice or not today. As others have said it matters if they can have a practice or not. 

2 hours ago, chambers said:

Thanks for taking the time to come back and let us know that you agree with your own post. As to your first post, just telling us that a school is closed does not tell us if they can practice or not today. As others have said it matters if they can have a practice or not. 

If I find out I'll let you know and I'll be sure to agree with this post as well.

and i'm a idiot that didn't quote the right quote @chambers that was a honest mistake..my bad... and honestly didn't think making a school closing thread would be a hassle..I'll let y'all know this evening if that practiced..I actually am not affiliated with NC it's my alma mater though and I live there.. I coach few kids a few nights a week just to give bk ro the sport.

2 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

I (we) feel your eye pain . I think we going to need it again for the hundredth one time . Might have to say it hundredth two time. Wrestling People just don’t get what you saying man . 

The Notorious 

I get what he's saying just don't know  if they're practicing... And I made this thread to get the discussion going.

17 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I get what he's saying just don't know  if they're practicing... And I made this thread to get the discussion going.

Almost 99.99999999% I type on here is pretty much a joke . Just wanna make people smile . No need to explain anything to me sir, unless it’s one hundredth seventeen billion time someone tries to tell me something on here . 😂 then maybe . 

The Notorious 

Edited by TeamGarcia

39 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

and i'm a idiot that didn't quote the right quote @chambers that was a honest mistake..my bad... and honestly didn't think making a school closing thread would be a hassle..I'll let y'all know this evening if that practiced..I actually am not affiliated with NC it's my alma mater though and I live there.. I coach few kids a few nights a week just to give bk ro the sport.

Its no big deal. Its just that as it has  been posted on this website many times that it does not matter if a school is closed or not. It matters if they can practice or not. You could post that you like turtles instead of the fact that a school is closed. That has the same bearing on if there will be any additional pounds given for the regional or not. 

35 minutes ago, chambers said:

Its no big deal. Its just that as it has  been posted on this website many times that it does not matter if a school is closed or not. It matters if they can practice or not. You could post that you like turtles instead of the fact that a school is closed. That has the same bearing on if there will be any additional pounds given for the regional or not. 

🖤 TURTLES

7 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

ROTFL

Wow, FCFIGHTER170, you sure seemed to have stirred the beehive with what seemed like an inocuous comment.  The weather must have fueled folks’ surly side.

😛

#TourneyTime!!! Pressures ratcheted up and everybody is working edgy. Best time of year. #PickOnFCFighterDay

2 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Almost 99.99999999% I type on here is pretty much a joke . Just wanna make people smile . No need to explain anything to me sir, unless it’s one hundredth seventeen billion time someone tries to tell me something on here . 😂 then maybe . 

The Notorious 

#meathead problems

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.