Prairie Heights- 5

Schools with at least 4 Regional titles in a row

Evansville Mater Dei- 8
Penn- 7
Bloomington South- 6
Carroll (Fort Wayne)- 6
Harrison (West Lafayette)- 6
Portage- 4 
*Note that the format of the state tournament changed in 2013 back to the tournament regional champions. That means Bloomington South, Carroll, and Harrison have all won regionals in the new format. Mater Dei and Penn carried over from the dual format.

9 minutes ago, Sydokun said:

ouch

Losing that 13 year streak hurts.. When you're in those streaks you feel like they'll never end.. When NC lost theirs in 05' after 29 straight then won regionals it was a little bitter sweet.. I wasn't on that team so I can't speak for them but I deep down would've rather seen them win 30 straight over a regional title.. but all things come to an end unless you're MD😂

6 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Schools with at least five Sectional titles in a row

Evansville Mater Dei- 43
Perry Meridian- 20
Crown Point- 17
Merrillville- 15
Bloomington South- 11
Portage- 11
Carroll (Fort Wayne)- 9
Penn- 9
Harrison (West Lafayette)- 8
Castle- 5
Chesterton- 5
Prairie Heights- 5

Schools with at least 4 Regional titles in a row

Evansville Mater Dei- 8
Penn- 7
Bloomington South- 6
Carroll (Fort Wayne)- 6
Harrison (West Lafayette)- 6
Portage- 4 
*Note that the format of the state tournament changed in 2013 back to the tournament regional champions. That means Bloomington South, Carroll, and Harrison have all won regionals in the new format. Mater Dei and Penn carried over from the dual format.

Make it 9 regional titles for Mater Dei

5 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Losing that 13 year streak hurts.. When you're in those streaks you feel like they'll never end.. When NC lost theirs in 05' after 29 straight then won regionals it was a little bitter sweet.. I wasn't on that team so I can't speak for them but I deep down would've rather seen them win 30 straight over a regional title.. but all things come to an end unless you're MD😂

It hasn’t been easy MD.  Very the years, the cars have had a number of credible threats from top five teams

a few short years ago, md lost (by a good margin) a dual to reitz, got beat by the panthers at conference, but managed to win the sectional 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.