Top ranked guys

grappleapple

I went through and looked at the brackets to get the records. It looks like the combined record of the No. 1 guys is 417-6. I know Dickens lost to two out of state guys, Washington (160) lost to South (170) and Rooks (138) lost to Warren (145). I'm not sure where Garcia's and Moran's loss came from. But, still mighty impressive.

6 minutes ago, grappleapple said:

I went through and looked at the brackets to get the records. It looks like the combined record of the No. 1 guys is 417-6. I know Dickens lost to two out of state guys, Washington (160) lost to South (170) and Rooks (138) lost to Warren (145). I'm not sure where Garcia's and Moran's loss came from. But, still mighty impressive.

Garcia and Moran’s losses were both out of state as well

Here are all the losses by #1 guys....

113 - Jacob Moran - Brecksville Holiday - Jacob Decatur (3-2) - OH - Nationally ranked #9 (Flo), #16 (Intermat)
132 - Asa Garcia - Brecksville Holiday - Mick Burnett (3-2) - OH - Nationally ranked #15 (Flo & Intermat)
138 - Cayden Rooks - 12/8 Dual vs. Perry Meridian - Aiden Warren (3-1) - IN - Wrestled up at 145 lbs
152 - Eli Dickens - Grappler Gold - James Whitaker (3-2) - MI - Nationally ranked #8 (Flo), #9 (Intermat)
152 - Eli Dickens - Grappler Gold - Caleb Fish- (6-4) MI - (2018 State Runner Up - 1-1 vs. James Whitaker above this year
160 - Donnell Washington - Team State Dual vs. Columbus East - Nick South (10-5)- IN - Wrestled up at 170 lbs

All others are undefeated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.