Best Regional and Undefeated matchups?

Jayruss

On 2/1/2019 at 4:17 PM, SWINfan said:

This is true....   but 2 falls and a TF in freestyle along with Ross' resume, wins over Christian Polen (loss for Sutton), a win at the MD Holiday Classic where Matthew Moore of UC didn't place (loss for Sutton), as well as two really quick pins over Khaliq Boyd vs. 8-4 and 10-2 wins for Sutton give me enough to go on....    

Both Overton and Kane Egli lost to Sam Bacon of Union County this year.  Overton by fall, Egli lost 7-4.  Jordan Fulks has beaten Kane Egli a few times in Freestyle, but don't see any evidence he'll hang with Nick Lee.  Fulks DNP at Folkstyle State last year at 138, while Lee at 145 took 1st and beat Alex Mosconi, Mason Miranda and Alec Viduya in 3 straight matches.  

Still waiting for anyone from Boonville, rather than offering weak criticisms, to provide info that might give one a different opinion on how the matches will go.  I haven't found anything to alter that.  

Best of luck to the Boonville wrestlers tomorrow and next weekend at SS

Wait, NICK Lee is back wrestling for EMD. Lol

4 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Wait, NICK Lee is back wrestling for EMD. Lol

Oops.  Typed that last night in anticipation of the PSU - Michigan battle.  That said, I am quite confident my statement was correct, even though I meant Matt  :)

13 hours ago, Galagore said:

Penn regional 285 Cartwright beats Duval 2-1 on locked hands and an escape. Would loved to have see that match. 

2 very big/strong boys!!  It was one of the best of the day...hopefully we'll see a rematch at SS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.