Incorrect Regional bracket-132 Perry Meridian

slice60

132 bracket at Perry Meridian is currently wrong.

Gavin Rose placed 2nd at WC Sectional but suffered a nasty injury in the championship match & is not listed in the PM Regional bracket.

Obviously, everyone below Rose (Defreese 3rd, Collier 4th, Godby 5th) moves up 1 spot. Currently, TrackWrestling has mistakenly put the 5th place qualifier (Godby-Franklin Central) directly into Rose's 2nd place position against Gel Ceja of Perry Meridian. He should be up against the Sectional champ from Southport, Alec Viduya of Roncalli.

12 minutes ago, slice60 said:

I was just pointing it out in case people printed brackets.

If the Perry Meridian AD or the coaches of the wrestlers impacted don't catch this, then they are not doing their job well.

Believe it or not, people are human and make mistakes. I am certain that this issue would be caught by the parties involved and fixed.

59 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

I don’t think he was trying to get it fixed here.  He was just trying to be informative to those fans who might be printing the bracket.

Then he was trying to say he was sure they would be fixed without his interference as he was confident the AD and/or coach would catch it.

Just now, Coach Brown said:

We at Beech Grove, noticed the error and I am sure that the Perry Meridian Tournament Director will have this fixed for Saturday. Nonetheless, we are ready to battle. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.