Most Physical Wrestlers in the State..?

Tom walker

who I've seen this season I'd say Allred,Brewer,Carson,Noehre,Viduya and Lowrey off the top of my head.. all of them are attacking and are extremely phyisical!  and they all wrestle as if they are behind in the last 10 seconds trying to score the whole time! 

1 hour ago, 1prouddad said:

There’s a difference between being flat out crazy(Desanto) and being physical. With that being said, here’s a few I’ve had the privilege to see this far

Littel, Boarman, Nunn, Scott(HH)

Desanto is a bad sport a lot of times..I love watching him wrestle but all that extra yelling in ppls faces after he beats them or trying to break arms with kimuras out of frustration isn't cool. 

41 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Desanto is a bad sport a lot of times..I love watching him wrestle but all that extra yelling in ppls faces after he beats them or trying to break arms with kimuras out of frustration isn't cool. 

I couldn’t agree more. How many more wrestling fans would DeSanto have if he just went about his wrestling style in workmanlike fashion?  I still love watching him wrestle. 

2 minutes ago, backtothemat said:

I couldn’t agree more. How many more wrestling fans would DeSanto have if he just went about his wrestling style in workmanlike fashion?  I still love watching him wrestle. 

Spencer Lee actually was asked about this during an interview and he said that he and the rest of team are working on him and trying to get him to mellow out.

41 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Spencer Lee actually was asked about this during an interview and he said that he and the rest of team are working on him and trying to get him to mellow out.

After watching DeSanto vs Lizak, I really hope Lizak gets better and turns the table on him. If I was coaching him, I would have pulled him off the mat and benched him for a couple matches regardless of how talented he is. Usually the only way those types get the message.

7 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

who I've seen this season I'd say Allred,Brewer,Carson,Noehre,Viduya and Lowrey off the top of my head.. all of them are attacking and are extremely phyisical!  and they all wrestle as if they are behind in the last 10 seconds trying to score the whole time! 

I appreciate the kind words from my buddy. I will say that here in Indiana Brewer has been forfeited to, teched, or pinned everyone he has faced through sectionals and has only given up points by cutting kids. He really takes pride in pushing the pace and scoring lots of points for a bigger guy. 

Love me some aggressive wrestlers. Big fan of all the others on this list!!!

24 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

I appreciate the kind words from my buddy. I will say that here in Indiana Brewer has been forfeited to, teched, or pinned everyone he has faced through sectionals and has only given up points by cutting kids. He really takes pride in pushing the pace and scoring lots of points for a bigger guy. 

Love me some aggressive wrestlers. Big fan of all the others on this list!!!

yes he's wrestling on another level and its apparent!  Triz too has not been scored on either in matches he had wrestled.. The county is coming for the rest of the state.. I'll take Brewer and a banged up Carson over the field.. I'm glad we have become friends and it's been a joy watching our wrestlers compete and I know in my heart they can both be on that podium and hopefully under the lights together.. but 1 match at a time though and best of luck to your family..see you this weekend and hopefully the next 2!

1 minute ago, wrestlenewbie said:

physical and high scoring? you can have both. ask anyone who has wrestled mr. nolf if he is one, the other, or both.

He’s 100 percent both. Ask an undersized Brey Bailey. Brey went out there and gave it hell at 157. That took some guts to bump up pretty much two weights and wrestle that dude. Still proud of my guy Brey! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.