Mooresville Regional

TeamGarcia

This year we bring a Record (36) Ranked Wrestlers.

(3) #1 Ranked wrestlers . 

(19) Ranked in Top 10 . 

Every weight class has Ranked wrestler in the bracket . 

By far the toughest Regional in the State . 

The Notorious 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Count

Surprised there hasn't been more discussion on this. Multiple classes with 3-4 ranked wrestlers with the potential for multiple upsets. Shapes up to be a great day of wrestling for all involved. 

106: Miller

113: Watson

120: Littell

126: Rioux

132: Garcia 

138: Kreitzer

145: Burdon

152: Conley

160: Pruett

170: TJB

182: Brewer

195: Willham

220: Aiken

285: Keys

20 minutes ago, AuHoosier17 said:

Surprised there hasn't been more discussion on this. Multiple classes with 3-4 ranked wrestlers with the potential for multiple upsets. Shapes up to be a great day of wrestling for all involved. 

106: Miller

113: Watson

120: Littell

126: Rioux

132: Garcia 

138: Kreitzer

145: Burdon

152: Conley

160: Pruett

170: TJB

182: Brewer

195: Willham

220: Aiken

285: Keys

talk about a murderers row.. and the placers behind them to boot..

I’ll go 

106- Avon Garcia

113- CG Watson 

120- CG Littel 

126- Avon Rioux 

132- Avon Garcia 

138- Avon Reynolds 

145- Avon Chatterton 

152- Avon Conley 

160- CG Pruett 

170- BB TJB 

182- Avon Brewer 

195- GW Willham 

220- Avon Williams 

285- BB Keys 

Avon wins Regionals 

The Notorious 

Lock it up, no you lock it up ! 

Here you go, Avon is 1 of the Toughest Sectionals! Mooresville is the Toughest Regional,

EVSS will bring the Hammers to Bankers Life this year and win 7 weight Classes!! Good Luck Men

106- Miller over Garcia

113- Watson over Dalton

120- Littell over Montgomery

126- Rioux over Lawhead

132- Garcia over Boe

138- Kreitzer over Reynolds

145- Burdon over Chatterton

152- Conley over Hughes

160- Pruett over Asbury

170- TJB over Thomas

182- Brewer over Carson

195- Willham over Kenny

220-DODSON over Williams

Hwt- GENTRY over Keys

24 minutes ago, Bigtoe19 said:

Here you go, Avon is 1 of the Toughest Sectionals! Mooresville is the Toughest Regional,

EVSS will bring the Hammers to Bankers Life this year and win 7 weight Classes!! Good Luck Men

106- Miller over Garcia

113- Watson over Dalton

120- Littell over Montgomery

126- Rioux over Lawhead

132- Garcia over Boe

138- Kreitzer over Reynolds

145- Burdon over Chatterton

152- Conley over Hughes

160- Pruett over Asbury

170- TJB over Thomas

182- Brewer over Carson

195- Willham over Kenny

220-DODSON over Williams

Hwt- GENTRY over Keys

Chatterton pinned Burdon after building a nice lead last week. I like Cam again this week. 

Williams pinned Dodson this summer at Disney duals. Williams is looking good lately. I will take my guy JWill today. 

Going to be a great Regional. Good luck to all the kids. 

Not looking forward to watching some Seniors wrestling their last matches today. That is always the toughest thing to watch at regionals. Kids that you have watched wrestle since elementary or middle school put dem shoes on for the last time. Tough 

nobody can ever question the heart of Trizton Carson.. banged up pretty good  just handled 34-2 Will Nix... this kid is a inspiration to me and anybody that seem him wrestle at SS last year with his shoulder dislocating 4x and not give up will attest.. Time to rest it up and get ready for SS... Congrats to Brewer on his 2nd straight regional title!  

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

nobody can ever question the heart of Trizton Carson.. banged up pretty good  just handled 34-2 Will Nix... this kid is a inspiration to me and anybody that seem him wrestle at SS last year with his shoulder dislocating 4x and not give up will attest.. Time to rest it up and get ready for SS... Congrats to Brewer on his 2nd straight regional title!  

As a spectator, bummed to not see this match happen but can’t say I disagree with the decision. Gotta do what’s best looking forward. Good luck with the recovery and rest of the season! 

5 minutes ago, AuHoosier17 said:

As a spectator, bummed to not see this match happen but can’t say I disagree with the decision. Gotta do what’s best looking forward. Good luck with the recovery and rest of the season! 

appreciate the kind words and yes we gotta put his health first!  Wrestling Brewer healthy is a unreal task and we respect him too much to  go out and underperform when it can be avoided and for the greater good.. just glad Trizton isn't any worse off than before today.. Congrats to all competitors, coaches and family if the wrestlers! 

12 minutes ago, backtothemat said:

Any feedback on the Littel vs Montgomery 1-0 match?

No score first period. Littell escaped second period and Montgomery got hit for stalling. Third period Littell rode Montgomery out but Montgomery was close to a reversal late in the third after Littell got too high with legs but ran out of time

2 hours ago, TheCountyKid said:
2 hours ago, TheCountyKid said:

No score first period. Littell escaped second period and Montgomery got hit for stalling. Third period Littell rode Montgomery out but Montgomery was close to a reversal late in the third after Littell got too high with legs but ran out of time

Looks like Montgomery made some adjustments since their previous meeting which was expected. Great match ! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.