Did Fabio get a girlfriend or something?

So where's Fabio at?  I hardly see him on the board anymore.  Did he get a hot girlfriend that's consuming all of his time?

Last year Fabio was the renaissance man on fire, and was doing everything.  Among other things,   he was the most  coveted asst coach in state,  Indianamat top administrator,  #1 poster on Indianamat,  small animal advocate,  expert multi media integrated map maker,     Indiana big match mat side announcer, most frequented  Indianmat podcast expert guest,  Hendricks county advocate, wrestling rules expert,   Indiana history of wrestling go to expert, and also was doing  his full time job whatever he makes a living at.     This year we just get an occasional post. 

So my theory is he got a hot girlfriend and is monopolizing Fabio's spare time.   HMMMMMM

Nick's story is a unique one.

Last year after the Dream Team event he knew he could not top that experience. Thus he decided to pursue a little known dream of his. He moved to Montana and is now on a 500 acre plot of land with 10,000 cats. When he is close enough to wi-fi he will check in here and offer his opinion on a random topic. For now though, he is living the dream.

He’s been in isolated confinement in TheCounty Pit of Misery for betrayal never to be seen in TheCounty .The Wrestling People found him guilty of wearing a Non TheCounty class jacket at last year Final TheCounty Championships. That incident brought a end to that tournament and it was linked to Fabio Class Jacket . 

Therefore ...... he’s in LOCK UP ! No you LOCK IT up... I said LOCK IT UP now Pit of Misery .  

The Notorious 

He’s due to be released on Feb. 15th  2019 . 

24 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

He’s been in isolated confinement in TheCounty Pit of Misery for betrayal never to be seen in TheCounty .The Wrestling People found him guilty of wearing a Non TheCounty class jacket at last year Final TheCounty Championships. That incident brought a end to that tournament and it was linked to Fabio Class Jacket . 

Therefore ...... he’s in LOCK UP ! No you LOCK IT up... I said LOCK IT UP now Pit of Misery .  

The Notorious 

He’s due to be released on Feb. 15th  2019 . 

Dilly! Dilly! 

5 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Nick's story is a unique one.

Last year after the Dream Team event he knew he could not top that experience. Thus he decided to pursue a little known dream of his. He moved to Montana and is now on a 500 acre plot of land with 10,000 cats. When he is close enough to wi-fi he will check in here and offer his opinion on a random topic. For now though, he is living the dream.

I was guessing Turkish Prison....   But Montana w/ 10k cats is pretty close

I have heard he is possibly involved in an internet dating site for people seeking other people who love cats.  They have frequent cuddle puddle's at a cat sanctuary downtown near Mass ave area at a place called "TOTS".  I hear he is really enjoying his time there and thinking of making it a permanent part of his life. 

I guess his new found life is making him very happy these days !!!!    

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.