Cole Ross

Irishman1114

Is anyone familiar with Mater Dei’s Cole Ross situation as the state tournament inches closer? It goes without say I’m not interested in any in depth medical information. I’ve just noticed he hasn’t competed since the Holiday Classic after being slammed on his head/neck? Possible concussion? More serious? Is he competing in the state series?

3 minutes ago, Irishman1114 said:

Is anyone familiar with Mater Dei’s Cole Ross situation as the state tournament inches closer? It goes without say I’m not interested in any in depth medical information. I’ve just noticed he hasn’t competed since the Holiday Classic after being slammed on his head/neck? Possible concussion? More serious? Is he competing in the state series?

He was listed in the sectional bracket at 113 as the #1 seed before they were pulled.  So... I'm guessing by that he is back for Sectional.

Edited by SWINfan

1 minute ago, SWINfan said:

He was listed in the sectional bracket at 113 as the #1 seed before they were pulled.  So... I'm guessing by that he is back for Sectional.

Thanks, I tried to look at the brackets, but I was apparently too late and was subsequently denied the privileged early sneak peek.

7 hours ago, Irishman1114 said:

I went back and watched the match again and it was pretty nasty.  He hit the mat hard and as you said, it was head and neck taking the full force.  The video is on TW for those that bought the event.  The slam is right at the 7:00 mark.

Good to see he is back and hopefully at full strength.

2 hours ago, SWINfan said:

I went back and watched the match again and it was pretty nasty.  He hit the mat hard and as you said, it was head and neck taking the full force.  The video is on TW for those that bought the event.  The slam is right at the 7:00 mark.

Good to see he is back and hopefully at full strength.

Was it at the Holiday Classic?

Edited by SIwrestling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.