Indysportsfan

Sectional, Regional, Semi-State, Weight Class -- Rankings Distribution

Once the records of the wrestlers have been posted on Track I will update the spreadsheet.  When new rankings are posted it will be updated as well.  After Sectional, Regional and Semi-state I will update the list to reflect who is still alive.  Currently I only have 2 weights done but it will be completed before Thursday.

2019 Wrestling Rankings.xlsx

All weights are entered.  I will input records in the next 24 hours; once the last rankings are posted I will update the information.  Please let me know if you found a mistake.

3 hours ago, grappleapple said:

I think the Shenandoah sectional has five ranked wrestlers, not one. Gabe Phillips, Tytus Ragle, Dallas Pugsley, Hayden Lohrey and Silas Allred.

I do have 5 wrestlers listed as the total on the synopsis tab.

16 hours ago, rookie78 said:

I believe Pugsley is out unfortunately 

Thats sad to hear. Great kid..great wrestler!

Missing 5 brackets -- Crown Point, Elkhart Memorial, Delta, Mooresville, Southridge.  Please let me know if you see errors, will update again on Saturday pm / Sunday am with results from Sectional.

8 hours ago, Indysportsfan said:

Brackets are up on Track so they are now completed.  If new rankings are posted I will update the sheet (located on Google Docs) before Saturday morning.

You the real mvp!!

5 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

(28) ranked in Avon Sectional..Record ! 

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

Down to 27 @TeamGarcia.....Duncan removed at 145, replaced with Leavell from LC..  There was another change at 170, Wagner moves in at #20, # 10 Minnick was removed.  Those 2 changes pushed the Indianapolis Arsenal Tech Regional to #2 in the category of "who has the most ranked kids".

3 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

Down to 27 @TeamGarcia.....Duncan removed at 145, replaced with Leavell from LC..  There was another change at 170, Wagner moves in at #20, # 10 Minnick was removed.  Those 2 changes pushed the Indianapolis Arsenal Tech Regional to #2 in the category of "who has the most ranked kids".

Still a record ! 🤨

The Notoroius

I wouldn’t sleep on Dylan Driver from Westfield, 2nd to Simone at Frankfort in a better match than the score indicated, with Harreld our due to a collarbone Driver should make it through to SS at New Castle 

Edited by Sutton047
Left out info