Sectional, Regional, Semi-State, Weight Class -- Rankings Distribution

Indysportsfan

Once the records of the wrestlers have been posted on Track I will update the spreadsheet.  When new rankings are posted it will be updated as well.  After Sectional, Regional and Semi-state I will update the list to reflect who is still alive.  Currently I only have 2 weights done but it will be completed before Thursday.

2019 Wrestling Rankings.xlsx

5 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

(28) ranked in Avon Sectional..Record ! 

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

Down to 27 @TeamGarcia.....Duncan removed at 145, replaced with Leavell from LC..  There was another change at 170, Wagner moves in at #20, # 10 Minnick was removed.  Those 2 changes pushed the Indianapolis Arsenal Tech Regional to #2 in the category of "who has the most ranked kids".

3 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

Down to 27 @TeamGarcia.....Duncan removed at 145, replaced with Leavell from LC..  There was another change at 170, Wagner moves in at #20, # 10 Minnick was removed.  Those 2 changes pushed the Indianapolis Arsenal Tech Regional to #2 in the category of "who has the most ranked kids".

Still a record ! 🤨

The Notoroius

I wouldn’t sleep on Dylan Driver from Westfield, 2nd to Simone at Frankfort in a better match than the score indicated, with Harreld our due to a collarbone Driver should make it through to SS at New Castle 

Edited by Sutton047
Left out info

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.