Congrats Trizton Carson joins 100 win club!

FCFIGHTER170

Trizton picked up wins 100-102 last evening after tech falling 27-3 solid opponent McCloud from North mont 20-5 to repeat as sagamore conference champion..McClouds only losses were by combined 6 points with one being 4-3 loss vs formerly #1 ranked NC SS ranked PJ sterrett and close loss to todd..Trizton is 23-0 on the season with 114 takedowns in 20 matches wrestled... Im so proud of this young man for his never surrender attitude and for over coming that horrific shoulder injury he had last season!  We know the roads gonna get tougher with tourney time starting and Mr.Brewer on the horizon..

Regardless of what happens the kid is having a unreal season and career..I made a promise to my baby brother before he passed away that I would help trizton as much as I could and see to it he wrestles in college and i'm proud that will be a reality..I know y'all might get tired of me tooting the kids horn but he deserves it and has always embraced the underdog role and has never griped about the tough draws and matches he's endured especially last year the ticket round when his shoulder came out 3x vs Fuller while leading the whole match while wrestling with  with 1 arm.. good luck to the rest of the wrestlers in their quest for Bankers!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

36 minutes ago, Jeff Combs said:

Congrats to Trizton! He is the best 182 Jake has wrestled thus far this year! Good luck to him the rest of the year! Btw Jake won the 182# TEC conference tournament last night to improve to 30-4  on the year! Coffman beat Calderon 6-0 in the 170 final. 

thanks for the kind words and that's awesome for jake!  Coffman is a savage.. Who beat jake other that brooks and sterrett?

47 minutes ago, manchwrestlingdad said:

Congrats young man. Great accomplishment !!!!  Was always a big day when my boys hit the 100 mark. Best of luck here on out. 

same to you and your boy this post season!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.