Trackwrestling profile

Sydokun

I just looked at my sons profile on track to find that another Brayden Curtis in Indiana at 126 has been using my sons profile for meets. Obviously i'm going to delete the results, but if i'm not mistake this still shows as deleted results.  anyone have any idea how to remove them 100%. Granted it should not matter, but he has worked hard to show a great record plus it's fun to look back at some of the old brackets.

13 minutes ago, Sydokun said:

I just looked at my sons profile on track to find that another Brayden Curtis in Indiana at 126 has been using my sons profile for meets. Obviously i'm going to delete the results, but if i'm not mistake this still shows as deleted results.  anyone have any idea how to remove them 100%. Granted it should not matter, but he has worked hard to show a great record plus it's fun to look back at some of the old brackets.

@trackgopher

2 hours ago, nkraus said:

I also noticed my kid's results only show up for some tourneys, but others I see him in the bracket but they're not on his profile.  I'd like to know how to fix this also.

Make sure the person entering the information uses the trackwrestling id# associated with his/her main profile. Some kids have multiple accounts for various reasons.

I have never had any success getting them to fully remove records not associated with my son's account. There are obviously a number of Nathan Smiths and I think folks just guess at times. 

Edited by gsmith58

2 hours ago, nkraus said:

I also noticed my kid's results only show up for some tourneys, but others I see him in the bracket but they're not on his profile.  I'd like to know how to fix this also.

You can't fully delete anything, it just gets pushed to a new category 'deleted tournaments' at the bottom.  You can add his events though if his name is not highlighted blue in brackets.  Log in to his profile and go to placements, add placements, then search the date of tournament and add it.  

15 minutes ago, Sig40 said:

You can't fully delete anything, it just gets pushed to a new category 'deleted tournaments' at the bottom.  You can add his events though if his name is not highlighted blue in brackets.  Log in to his profile and go to placements, add placements, then search the date of tournament and add it.  

Thank you.  It turns out they were added to his profile.  It just was delayed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.