Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Y2CJ41

Evansville Semi-State Rankings #4

Recommended Posts

I see that Reynolds(Av) is so good that hes listed @4th and 5th. 

Newman(MV) @106 is a fun kid to watch. He’s a solid wrestler that could make a lot of noise. Also at 106, West(EvMem) has beaten both Amento and Gentry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scratching my head over Blaine Mayer left out of the top 8 at 138.....     Maybe Mayer should be where Reynolds was duplicated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Scratching my head over Blaine Mayer left out of the top 8 at 138.....     Maybe Mayer should be where Reynolds was duplicated?

 

15 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

I see that Reynolds(Av) is so good that hes listed @4th and 5th. 

Newman(MV) @106 is a fun kid to watch. He’s a solid wrestler that could make a lot of noise. Also at 106, West(EvMem) has beaten both Amento and Gentry. 

Mayer was supposed to be in the slot where Reynolds was there twice. It's fixed now, had a couple issues with pulling names from the wrestler table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Y2CJ41 said:

 

Mayer was supposed to be in the slot where Reynolds was there twice. It's fixed now, had a couple issues with pulling names from the wrestler table.

All is right in the world... er, my head now.  No more scratching.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

I see that Reynolds(Av) is so good that hes listed @4th and 5th. 

Newman(MV) @106 is a fun kid to watch. He’s a solid wrestler that could make a lot of noise. Also at 106, West(EvMem) has beaten both Amento and Gentry. 

West is now added to the database, feel free to add his significant wins and LOSSES.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe Littell teched Casebolt at the Evansville Memorial tournament on January 5th.

Peyton Pruett also beat Ruhlman at the Bloomington North tournament on December 1st.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bag of Hammers said:

I believe Littell teched Casebolt at the Evansville Memorial tournament on January 5th.

Peyton Pruett also beat Ruhlman at the Bloomington North tournament on December 1st.

Use this link to add those results
https://indianamat.com/index.php?/individual_result.html/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bag of Hammers said:

I believe Littell teched Casebolt at the Evansville Memorial tournament on January 5th.

Peyton Pruett also beat Ruhlman at the Bloomington North tournament on December 1st.

Yes, Littel did TF Casebolt and I added it to the win/loss data base

Edited by 1prouddad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PhillyFanMD said:

Boarman ranked ahead of Littell at SS but not entire state?

Different people do the SS rankings & State rankings, therefore different opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, PhillyFanMD said:

Boarman ranked ahead of Littell at SS but not entire state?

 

29 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Different people do the SS rankings & State rankings, therefore different opinions.

Few more weeks and we going to find out who’s wrong or not . Picture a Dr. Evil laugh as you read this, pinkie fingers and everyone in this Semi State laughing to. 

 

On a a side note .... yes rankings look good, great job . Lol 

 

The Notorious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PhillyFanMD said:

Boarman ranked ahead of Littell at SS but not entire state?

Better not question the rankings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, backtothemat said:

FYI - Deters from Castle is wrestling 160 now.

I noticed that today.  Have you seen enough of both Deters and Sollars this year to say that Deters would be the favorite this weekend and beyond?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sig40 said:

Great semi state, but holy crap is 113 stacked in this semi state.  All 8 guys are awesome.  There is 26 ISWA(FK, FS, & GR) titles between these 9th and 10th graders.  Majority of them have been battling in the same brackets with each other for many years. 

182 is loaded as well...5 top 10 ranked guys in the state.. and that doesn't include returning SQ moore... last year ws my first year at a semi state not called new castle and I was amazed at how good it was and comparable to NC SS... great venue and event..113 is stupid stacked though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, Hayhurst looks beat down this morning during weighi-ins. I remember Castle had a stud not being able to make weight last year. I’m not saying he didn’t make weight cause he’s a disciplined kid  but he’s definately been put through the grinder this morning. 

Edited by 1prouddad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.