Undefeated Wrestlers Left

ontherise219

1 hour ago, Indy2014 said:

I bet Ragle will have a loss after this weekend.  He shouldn’t  be the number 1 seed.

regardless the thread was about undefeated kids not an adult cutting a great young man down... And let's say he is undefeated afterwards are you gonna apologize?  oh that's right I wouldn't expect somebody that hates on a kid to actually have tact.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

53 minutes ago, LionsFan said:

I think the forum was about who the undefeated wrestlers are at this point in the season, not whether or not they should or shouldn’t be seeded wherever. Hard to say a kid who is undefeated shouldn’t be the number one seed. Thankfully seeds don’t mean squat, and that’s why we wrestle. Good luck to anyone who gets to compete tomorrow. Be safe.

bingo... the kid can only beat who they put in front of him.

10 hours ago, JenniferH said:

Gabe Phillips - 138 25-0 - Centerville HS

Really like this kid’s upside.  If not for the broken arm in Regional final last year, he’d likely have been a SQ or better as a freshman.  Definitely a little slept on in my opinion.  Really looking forward to seeing him make a run at things.  

12 hours ago, MD92 said:

Dickens is not undefeated. He lost in Michigan. 

Correct....  To clarify (in case you want to use any of this in your rankings key wins/losses)

Mater Dei Holiday Classic - 1st Place
Win vs. 14-4 Robert Major - Downers Grove South - Illinois 3A (large school) #6 at 145
Win vs. 11-4 Dalton Russelburg - Union Co. - Kentucky #8 at 152

Grappler Gold - 4th Place
Loss vs. 3-2 James Whitaker - St. John's - Michigan D2 #2 (at the time), National #8 at 152 (now) & D2 State Champion
Win vs. 6-3 Quenten Hall - DeWitt - Michigan D2 #4 & 2x State Placer (6th)
Win vs. 8-4 Stoney Buell - Dundee - Michigan 3A #1 & D3 State Champion
Loss 6-4 vs. Caleb Fish - Eaton Rapids - Michigan D2 #1 & State Runner Up

Just another added pressure on kids that means nothing. I just want 4 straight wins at State. Never had the pleasure to see my kids go unbeaten in Season (yet) . Came close but got beat by a better wrestler that year it happens. Got beat by National Ranked kid that he beat at Super 32, hmmm... the other kid must of did something I’m about to tell you guys . 

I’d rather see a loss now than get it at State Finals . Take a loss now to a good wrestler, learn from it . Keeps you hungry like a Wolf. If your unbeaten you gotta learn from those wins . If your not learning from those wins, your going to taught a painful lesson from someone who has. Hey... stole one from the great Coach Sanderson , twisted it a bit . #evolve  

The Notorious 

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

Just another added pressure on kids that means nothing. I just want 4 straight wins at State. Never had the pleasure to see my kids go unbeaten in Season (yet) . Came close but got beat by a better wrestler that year it happens. Got beat by National Ranked kid that he beat at Super 32, hmmm... the other kid must of did something I’m about to tell you guys . 

I’d rather see a loss now than get it at State Finals . Take a loss now to a good wrestler, learn from it . Keeps you hungry like a Wolf. If your unbeaten you gotta learn from those wins . If your not learning from those wins, your going to taught a painful lesson from someone who has. Hey... stole one from the great Coach Sanderson , twisted it a bit . #evolve  

The Notorious 

Without looking it up, I believe it is time for Asa to lose, right?  If I remember correctly, he has lost in either Regional or Semi-State both years he won State and didn't lose the year he didn't.  

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

The Notorious 

Cliff Notes version:

My son isn't undefeated, nor is this a topic about Avon so this is a dumb topic.

37 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Cliff Notes version:

My son isn't undefeated, nor is this a topic about Avon so this is a dumb topic.

😂... going to have to put you on list of Fortune Tellers, meteorologist, Pistol Pete Smoke of Time . 

The Notorious 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.