IWL Championships

tskin

The powers that be asked if I could live stream the finals of this event like I have for my high school and club events.  So if your interested I will be live streaming the finals of the IWL.  Here is the link to the event.

The Indiana Wrestling League is a 16 team, K-6th wrestling conference where teams compete in dual meets throughout the season and culminates with an individual tournament called the Indiana Wrestling League Championships the week after ISWA Team State (January 13th, 2019).  This tournament has two facets; Junior Varsity and Varsity.  There is a team parade for each tournament.  Each team can place 2 JV wrestlers in the tournament per weight class and one Varsity wrestler per weight class.  The JV tournament is unseeded while the Varsity tournament has the top 4 wrestlers seeded. Both tournaments will have a team race for points with the top 3 teams receiving trophies. There  will be a face off with spotlights and music for the championship of both JV and Varsity tournaments. The champions of the varsity tournament will qualify for Indiana Smackdown which competes in the AAU National Duals at Kingsport, TN April 12-14.  Thanks to all of the coaches, parents, and wrestlers that have made this the most exciting youth wrestling league in the state of Indiana!

The individual awards consist of 6" medals the shape of Indiana with the IWL logo for 1st-3rd place.  Wrestlers will receive a custom wooden plaque for 4th-6th place.

2019 IWL Championships Venue:

Centergrove High School

Doors open at 7am, JV wrestling begins at 8am

Varsity wrestling begins at 1pm

Indiana Wrestling League Teams:

Beech Grove

Centergrove

Columbus North

Greenfield Central

Greenwood

Jennings County

Madison

Martinsville

Monrovia

New Palestine

Perry Meridian

Seymour

Shelbyville

Southport

Southside

Warren Central

Good luck to all of teams competing this Sunday! Thanks to Tyson Skinner for putting together a live stream to showcase the talents and passion of these young wrestlers.  Thanks also to Ryan Williams who spearheaded this 3 years ago and the IWL board members who have made this possible.

Sincerely,

Justin Ratliff

President

Indiana Wrestling League

IWL Logo.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.