Congratulations Bulldogs

bluemonster

21 hours ago, bluemonster said:

I’ll be the first to admit that I was convinced that this was their down year, WRONG! Remarkable team effort and a true testament of a great coaching staff. 

Haven't we thought this like 3 times? It's getting silly. They just flat get it done when it matters. It seems like they win every match they have to have. I looked back through the last four years of Team State duals. They're now 32-20 (62%) against seeded teams in individual matches decided by 3 points or less--including 8-3 this year. Even if they "only" won 55% of those close individual matches, they most likely would have lost one of those 12 duals against seeded teams. You have to give them a ton of credit.

Edited by maligned

1 hour ago, maligned said:

Haven't we thought this like 3 times? It's getting silly. They just flat get it done when it matters. It seems like they win every match they have to have. I looked back through the last four years of Team State duals. They're now 32-20 (60%) against seeded teams in individual matches decided by 3 points or less--including 8-3 this year. Even if they "only" won 55% of those close individual matches, they most likely would have lost one of those 12 duals against seeded teams. You have to give them a ton of credit.

dang good insight on those stats!  you hit the nail on the head.. they wrestle like they train and train like they wrestle.. everybody in that room has the same goal and that's just di their job and give their all.. i'm not in their room but this is what I've gatherd from watching them compete and observing them respond to their coaching... congrats Dogs!

They lack the super studs this year, that they have had in the past( Lee, Mills, Walton, etc). But they have a complete team of very sound wrestlers and no weak spots. Kudos to the Brownsburg kids and coaching staff for getting it done yet again. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.