Outstanding performance

1prouddad

With all the duals this weekend, who had a great showing. 

Lee(EMD) with wins over Graves and Mosconi

Garcia(Av) big wins over Bailey and Viduya

Walendzak(Cath) might have had the toughest of the day. Wins over Rioux(Av),Egli(EMD),Lawhead(BB) 

Little(CG) was a treat to watch and he may be tougher to beat than what I thought. Very nice young man as well. 

Um, How about Brownsburg??? Taking out Perry Meridian w Sam Fair back, Cathedral, and Warren Central in one tournament?? One hell of a day. Congrats. 

3A Mats: Cayden Rooks looked untouchable. Asa Garcia looked untouchable. Mater Dei looked young (maybe deflated) in the 3rd/4th dual, but super promising. Avon is incredibly improved, and not just with the addition of Brewer. Great to see Carmel back. Roncalli will be a force next season. 

The IHSAA finals are going to be insane. Two schools with 2 champs seems highly likely in Avon and Columbus East. Can anyone overcome that to beat them? 

MD has 2 possible champs in Boarman and Lee.  I'll throw Dickens in there as well with the way he has been wrestling.  3 legit shots and champions and then likely placers at 106 and 113.  126, 132 and 170 are strong contenders to place as well.  We'll see how it ends up.

2 hours ago, MD92 said:

MD has 2 possible champs in Boarman and Lee.  I'll throw Dickens in there as well with the way he has been wrestling.  3 legit shots and champions and then likely placers at 106 and 113.  126, 132 and 170 are strong contenders to place as well.  We'll see how it ends up.

After seeing Boarman this weekend for the first time and Littell/Bettich the weekend before, he’ll be hard pressed to beat either of those two at 120. I think he’s a top talent, but not to their level. And though Lee beat Mosconi by 4 and Warren by one, I don’t think he is a lock like a Rooks or Garcia. I think EMD is Top 5, but with multiple podium winners, not multiple champs. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.