Team State updates

maligned

Wawasee about to finish off Rochester, up 48-8 with a couple matches left.

What happened to Rochester? I was looking back at their state series results on Track last year. They were supposed to be bringing back their 7 best guys, but only 5 of those best 7 are on their roster. I'd seen their results seemed down, but I hadn't investigated. Not having 4 returning semi-state qualifiers and another 20+ win guy has really hampered them.

4 minutes ago, nkraus said:

What were the two misconduct points at the end against Wawassee?  Clearly the points didn't matter, but im curious

That I don’t know. All I know is that it was a fantastic match with two roughly equally-talented kids fighting as hard as they could to get their team a championship. 

Brownsburg finds a way through the mine field to win 3A over Cathedral and Warren Central.  Snyder seems to always find that optimal line up to send out for team state.  

Western with a hard fought win over Wawasee in 2A. 

Adam Central finds a way to finish off Prairie Heights in a down to the wire 1A Final. 

Edited by MattM

48 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Or you could have looked at the topic pinned to the top of the forum....

Hey now, that didn’t help me figure out the exact when and what mat, I was trying to avoid lying in bed 12 hours straight so I didn’t miss anything. Mission not accomplished.

Just now, Jayruss said:

Hey now, that didn’t help me figure out the exact when and what mat, I was trying to avoid lying in bed 12 hours straight so I didn’t miss anything. Mission not accomplished.

If you go to the bracket link and look at the brackets you would see the mat assignments. 

Just now, Y2CJ41 said:

If you go to the bracket link and look at the brackets you would see the mat assignments. 

It took a little while to update on track and they did a lot of switching but I finally got it sorted. 

9 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Or you could have looked at the topic pinned to the top of the forum....

where was that info before devildog asked ?  I was on here when he posted and looked when I realized I couldnt find anything.

could have been better promoted IMO 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.