College Wrestling On HS Mats

awood2

24 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

😂😂 and I am supposed to be the one with hurt feelings. Keep posting maybe someone will eventually agree with you. 

I’m not taking a survey and I don’t need others affirmation (did I spell that right?) like some NCAA refs. I posted an opinion on a public forum. Just happened to be about a friend of the admin. That’s the crux of the issue. 

awood- you are correct you posted your opinion I countered with my opinion. I am not angry and never was. 

What I don’t want is the forum to be a place to bash officials, with you being a former offical you have agree with that. 

Friendship aside I could care less about his feeling. I am critical of him all the time. We took down the state finals post  critiquing officials calls at the state finals last year. 

Being an offical is a difficult job openly bashing them on a forum is a bad look. 

We do not need to take it down. If we stop posting on the topic it will fade like all other topics. 

MR 

I will go back and edit out anything 'bashing'.*  But, I want to get my point across.  Stop speaking out for what you are passionate about is the biggest mistake in life.  If it's up and people are sharing thoughtful points to advance the cause I am listening.  I may mix in a little banter to try to keep it light if I can. 

*Upon further review, I can't edit that post for some reason...Y2.  

Edited by awood2

23 minutes ago, awood2 said:

I will go back and edit out anything 'bashing'.*  But, I want to get my point across.  Stop speaking out for what you are passionate about is the biggest mistake in life.  If it's up and people are sharing thoughtful points to advance the cause I am listening.  I may mix in a little banter to try to keep it light if I can. 

*Upon further review, I can't edit that post for some reason...Y2.  

You don't have admin abilities yet? 

Is it that simple?  I don't understand.  Please help me.  Or are  you the type to torment people when you have power over them?  You  have spent lots of time editing and/or blocking my other comments.  Would you do me the honors?

32 minutes ago, awood2 said:

Is it that simple?  I don't understand.  Please help me.  Or are  you the type to torment people when you have power over them?  You  have spent lots of time editing and/or blocking my other comments.  Would you do me the honors?

Haven't edited any of your comments, use the proper and nice language and you are fine. We have word filters for a reason as this is a G rated website so it isn't blocked by school computers.

It only takes about 30 seconds to have people's posts monitored when they have issues with behavior, such as yourself.

HAHA after 3 decades of ref bashing, awood2 jumps in and steals my thunder!!  

All those years of hanging over the rail telling refs that everything from their eyesight to their hairline was fading, but none as fast their officiating skills!  Awood2 makes a simple observation that kids (dare I say athletes) deserve a certain level of consistency and BAM!!  Pandemonium ensues and the topic goes viral!!  I had to cut dreadlocks mat side to butt hurt as many people!

Tubcutter would be proud.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.