New Castle Semi-State Rankings #4

Y2CJ41

Just a suggestion but I wonder if it would be an easy task to add a text block (?) at the end of the rankings listing who was added / dropped from the top 8.  I know the amount of work you all give to the wrestling community so I hate asking for something that adds work but it would be a nice addition.  Just a thought.

3 hours ago, Indysportsfan said:

Just a suggestion but I wonder if it would be an easy task to add a text block (?) at the end of the rankings listing who was added / dropped from the top 8.  I know the amount of work you all give to the wrestling community so I hate asking for something that adds work but it would be a nice addition.  Just a thought.

Easy...as in a couple minutes of work...no, but it's doable. I'll add it to the "bored add a feature" list.

Farrell @182 also missed weight and we didn't get to see him vs Carson AT spartan classic.. only time they wrestled last season carson won 11-0.. Was really looking forward to that possible match up... Carson's also beat bacon 10-0 both times they've wrestled in the past..but that all don't matter until they wrestle again..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

2 hours ago, Jeff Combs said:

Jake Combs should wrestle Calderon Friday for the Wayne County title if Calderon wrestles 182. He (Calderon) has been bouncing between 170 and 182 all year. 

Been weighing in at 170 all season, would love to, but I doubt itll end up happening 

8 hours ago, AlfredoCalderon said:

Been weighing in at 170 all season, would love to, but I doubt itll end up happening 

Really ? took a quick look at results and this was the 1st Centerville result I came to.... just saying !

Date: 12/28/2018
Centerville 54
Monroe Central 25
  • Details:

145 T. Jones  MC over Tinkle C maj dec 12-2

152 Clark C over Ja. Franklin MC by fall 1:26

160 L. Calderon C over Ju. Franklin MC by fall 1:14

170 McComb MC over Duncan C dec 6-2

182 A. Calderon C over Keith MC by fall 1:33

195 Pritchett C by FF

220 Hiatt MC over Hale C by fall :57

285 Swallow MC over Collins C by fall 2:24

106 Weesner MC over Longmire C by fall 1:39

113 Wilmot C by FF

120 Buttler C over Tinsmen MC by fall 5:40

126 Frazier C by FF

132 Vredeveld C over J. Jones MC by fall 3:30

138 Phillips C over Heskett MC by fall :35

Edited by fearless fly

1 hour ago, fearless fly said:

Really ? took a quick look at results and this was the 1st Centerville result I came to.... just saying !

Date: 12/28/2018
Centerville 54
Monroe Central 25
  • Details:

145 T. Jones  MC over Tinkle C maj dec 12-2

152 Clark C over Ja. Franklin MC by fall 1:26

160 L. Calderon C over Ju. Franklin MC by fall 1:14

170 McComb MC over Duncan C dec 6-2

182 A. Calderon C over Keith MC by fall 1:33

195 Pritchett C by FF

220 Hiatt MC over Hale C by fall :57

285 Swallow MC over Collins C by fall 2:24

106 Weesner MC over Longmire C by fall 1:39

113 Wilmot C by FF

120 Buttler C over Tinsmen MC by fall 5:40

126 Frazier C by FF

132 Vredeveld C over J. Jones MC by fall 3:30

138 Phillips C over Heskett MC by fall :35

could've bumped? 

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

could've bumped? 

1 hour ago, Jeff Combs said:

Im sure. Probably to try and get other guys some match time in a dual meet.  Who knows. Jake wrestled up at 195 a couple times this year when one of our bigger guys was injured. 

agreed on the bumping...checked more of the Centerville matches and Calderon has bumped a few times....the match with Jake would be more of a possibility in a dual format but Im assuming county tourney isnt...

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:50 AM, Jeff Combs said:

Im sure. Probably to try and get other guys some match time in a dual meet.  Who knows. Jake wrestled up at 195 a couple times this year when one of our bigger guys was injured. 

We have 2 freshmen wrestling 182, and both are light. Calderon bumps up when it makes sense from a team score perspective. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.