Al Smith finals stream

ontherise219

4 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

The al Smith finals will be streamed with the legend Al Smith doing the broadcast. On the Youtube/Mishawaka network 

Do you have an approximate time?  I'm juggling the MD Classic, Brecksville, AL Smith, The Midlands and the Florida - Michigan football game!

Great finish in OT with Littell getting a win over Bettich.  Bettich almost had a TD and Littell rolled through and got the TD and back points.  Match could have gone either way.  

Not sure who the announcers are, but it was interesting in that they didn't really have much of a clue about either wrestler, only about the schools in general.  Also kept referring to playing and great plays.  Appreciate what they are doing, but a different experience with voices without a ton of knowledge.

2 hours ago, hogleg said:

The youtube channel says start time is 3 pm

sorry for anyone showing up late to watch after seeing what I posted.  I was just going by what the channel said.  I was a bit surprised to tune in at the end of the 152 match

2 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Great finish in OT with Littell getting a win over Bettich.  Bettich almost had a TD and Littell rolled through and got the TD and back points.  Match could have gone either way.  

Not sure who the announcers are, but it was interesting in that they didn't really have much of a clue about either wrestler, only about the schools in general.  Also kept referring to playing and great plays.  Appreciate what they are doing, but a different experience with voices without a ton of knowledge.

Great match 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.