Holiday Weekend Upsets

Thor

I just seen these match's!

Mooresville Holiday Classic - @ 170   #6 EVSS McPike - THS pinned  #11 State  Saez - Westfield

North Mont Duals -  @  182  #5 Morgan - Elwood  dec 3-1 over  #5 EVSS  Rodgers - Her. Hills 

@  182  #5 EVSS -  Rodgers - Her. Hills  dec 7-0  over  #2 NCSS  Sterrett - MV (Fortville)

7 minutes ago, Coach Brobst said:

Irick beats Cornwell again at North Mont in a semi-Finals, 6-3 and beats Webster of North Mont in final. Simone over Perry 3-2 in Championship at North Mont at 113 after beating Teusch of Huntington 4-1 in the semis. 

That’s why I don’t get why people get so worked up over rankings. They’re just opinions. Kudos to Irick

1 hour ago, 1prouddad said:

That’s why I don’t get why people get so worked up over rankings. They’re just opinions. Kudos to Irick

you're right BUT when a coach is recruiting a kid it helps when he has the notoriety from legitimate wrestling sources.. you're right in the sense everybody can be beat regardless of the number next to a wrestlers name... but imho it gives us all something to talk about,  gives some wrestlers more motivaion and when getting recruited it helps when the coach has a general idea of  the quality that wrestler has beaten or lost to... rankings don't make sense whenever they don't align with actual results but our homies here do a good job using the results they have been given and ranking accordingly.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, 1prouddad said:

may be but with info like Coach Brobst provided they will be more educated ranking opinions

thanks Coach Brobst !

STUD Alert!!  Today at the North Mont Individual Tourney.

Phoenix Rodgers - Heritage Hills 182 pounder pins his way to a Championship.

Win 1 - Pin @5:58 vs #16 State  Moore- North Central

Win 2 - Dec. 8-4 vs  NR   Denny - West Vigo

Win 3 - Pin @4:59  NR   Todd - Pend Heights

Win 4 - Pin @3:51  #5 State  Morgan - Elwood

** Great Job to him and his Team mate Sam Scott  @ 120 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.