Spartan greed

jason

They had to redraw four weight classes because of forfeits. I believe every weight class had at least one change but many weights had multiple changes so the brackets would be are to have accurate from the beginning. I will be more than happy to post pictures of the brackets tomorrow morning when we get there. I spoke with the Connersville coaches and they are optimistic that this tournament will be on track next year. Fingers crossed.

Edited by LionsFan

2 hours ago, RAJR said:

BREAKING:  Unconfirmed reports of rogue 4G internet use by event staff for live results and updates.  Details coming....

#bazinga!

Thank the lord that the brave rider of the Pony Express made it through the dangers of wilderness to deliver this message of hope to us. 

40D58C4D-4D9E-4FA7-83B5-2499F874F7D4.jpeg

And is “4G” the name of some new Navy Lamp Signal device that was installed on top of the Spartain Bowl?

7E497781-45F5-4C93-952D-3995E3CC6E05.jpeg

Edited by MattM

btw the brackets had a lot of questionable alignments..Coffman and mahan should not been in the semis..Coffman was up 10-4 and not caught and pinned.. both guys looked superb.. something tells me Coffman will be stronger than ever and learned from this set back... and Hadley Harrison vs Lowery was also a head scratcher on why they were on the same side. 

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

btw the brackets had a lot of questionable alignments..Coffman and mahan should not been in the semis..Coffman was up 10-4 and not caught and pinned.. both guys looked superb.. something tells me Coffman will be stronger than ever and learned from this set back... and Hadley Harrison vs Lowery was also a head scratcher on why they were on the same side. 

Rose vs. Viduya as well. I thought Gavin had him when he hit the banana split

182 Carson danville beat SSQ Jake Combs 13-2  (combs beat returning SQ kyler Funk 9-4 earliern in day)  in a very chippy match... carson 14-0 with over 80 takedowns on the season.

170 Mahan pinned Connersville Massey

152 noehre tech over Easton Williamson

Hw From Roncalli pinned Sniders Hw sorry I can't recall the names

that's all I can recall

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.