Spartan greed

jason

I'll be there and post updates.. and try take pictures of brackets..we won't be seeing  a possible 182 Farrell vs Carson show down Farrell missed weight.. I'm bummed but still got Funk vs Carson potential finals match.. unreal they don't post this stuff on track. 

Their previous claim has been that the Spartain Bowl is not equiped with good enough internet access to support track wrestling.  While getting live updates maybe asking a lot with this issue I still think someone could easily scan and upload brackets a couple times a day to show the events progress.  When the events on a work day you are always going to get low attendance.  However, if they want some more spectators to show up Saturday then they should probably let people know what matches they would get to see tomorrow. 

Edited by MattM

They choose not to care, in the past I’ve called an emailed the AD.  Response was always, “ this is how we’ve always done it”.  Had no concern over family an friends not being able to travel an follow along.  Cause at least one day is on a work day.  They are stuck in the past, much like the rest of the town.  Concerned only with it happening and getting whatever attendance they can get, still believing that they’d lose people if things were available on track or flo.  It’s been a useless argument for quite a while.  Have shown no reason to believe things would ever change, so good luck with thinking forward, it’s still 1983 to them.  

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I'll be there and post updates.. and try take pictures of brackets..we won't be seeing  a possible 182 Farrell vs Carson show down Farrell missed weight.. I'm bummed but still got Funk vs Carson potential finals match.. unreal they don't post this stuff on track. 

Who is at 160 that is ranked?

1 minute ago, jason said:

So if coffman doesnt make.a.scratch 160 by january 1st will he have to weigh 160 at sectional ect...without an allowance?

No, still can at conference.  Your too concerned about him making 160 aren’t you, preventing someone from Winchester getting a conference title maybe.  Also, I believe UC still has the Wayne county event after the first of the year for him to make 160.

3 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

i'm not sure exactly his situation but he's a good size 170 so idk if that's even happening lol

I’ve been told by a good source that he just can’t make 160. He is the 3 seed at 170 and should have some good matches tomorrow with Mahan and the Valpo kid. 

2 hours ago, wchew20 said:

They may not officially call it seeds, but if you look at the brackets, it’s obvious that it is seeded in some way. 

there's plenty of head scratchers though lol..At 182 carson pinned 20-0 munson  in 20 seconds..I don't see how 2 undefeated kids meet in round 2.. not saying that kid was a god but it's a crappy draw for that dude getting a stud like that in round 2...

upset alert @182 lorenzo salazar was pinned by Vaughn of rushville.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

4 hours ago, jason said:

So if coffman doesnt make.a.scratch 160 by january 1st will he have to weigh 160 at sectional ect...without an allowance?

It was brought to my attention that its disrespectful to use a kids name on here...if i offeneded the kid or his family i apologize.  

4 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

there's plenty of head scratchers though lol..At 182 carson pinned 20-0 munson  in 20 seconds..I don't see how 2 undefeated kids meet in round 2.. not saying that kid was a god but it's a crappy draw for that dude getting a stud like that in round 2...

upset alert @182 lorenzo salazar was pinned by Vaughn of rushville.

Salazar was at 160 for Marion County.  He is a VERY light 182 pounder! .  

7 minutes ago, FC118 said:

Salazar was at 160 for Marion County.  He is a VERY light 182 pounder! .  

right on.. he might be but today he wasn't 160.. he's def not a 82 pounder but he's a very sound wrestler and a solid win for the rushville kid Vaughn...

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.