Toughest Regular Season Tourney

Jayruss

Al Smith is as tough as it gets. I’ve seen plenty of people place higher at state than they did at the Al Smith; Hunter Watts didn’t even place his freshman year and ended up 6th at state. Our heavyweight did the exact same that year. 

This year is going to be insanely difficult too.

On 12/24/2018 at 7:02 PM, Caleb Spires said:

Al Smith is as tough as it gets. I’ve seen plenty of people place higher at state than they did at the Al Smith; Hunter Watts didn’t even place his freshman year and ended up 6th at state. Our heavyweight did the exact same that year. 

Do they seed or blind draw?

On 12/24/2018 at 6:02 PM, Caleb Spires said:

We FINALLY get our heavyweight back. Too bad al Smith will be his first competition of this season lmfao could be a LOOOOONG two days for him

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.