Like all your picks but..... 

126: *** Mendez will dominate 

132: Bailey 

138: *** Rooks will dominate 

145: Mosconi 

152: Rodgers 

170: *** South will dominate  

*** Sure picks ! 

Watts over Logan Heil 7-3 in July.  Heil over Mendez 6-3...I wouldn't go with dominate.  Mendez may win, but domination will shock me.  I'm sure Coach Maggart has his crew ready. 

43 minutes ago, irishfb88 said:

I’ll pick my champs....

106 -Cottey

113-Seltzer

120-Littell

126-Mendez 

132-Gimson

138-Rooks

145-Mosconi

152-Rodgers

160-Slivka

170-South

182-Laplace

195-Hurley

220-Fowler

285-Devault

Let’s go 14/14!

Agree but 132. Tough weight. I’ll take the red ass. Leg game strong. Scrambles better. Collegiate. #3rdShiftLogic

Edited by IndianaWrestlingGuy1

7 hours ago, nkraus said:

Watts over Logan Heil 7-3 in July.  Heil over Mendez 6-3...I wouldn't go with dominate.  Mendez may win, but domination will shock me.  I'm sure Coach Maggart has his crew ready. 

Agreed the jimtown boys will be ready I am sure. And I have never seen their big 3 get dominated .........ever !!! Good luck to all it’s going to be a great one.

On 12/27/2018 at 8:09 AM, UncleJimmy said:

Is this streaming live today and tomorrow?  I looked through the thread and didn't find a link.  I'm probably blind and over looked it somewhere.  Does anyone know?

Edited by Falcon06

16 minutes ago, Falcon06 said:

Is this streaming live today and tomorrow?  I looked through the thread and didn't find a link.  I'm probably blind and over looked it somewhere.  Does anyone know?

The link I found on the news article is cavemensports.com/mishawakanetwork/ it is on the left hand side of the article right above the teams participating. But sadly the video link seems to be broken at least for me.

First Day Thoughts: 

Tournament flew by today! There were no dedicated consolation rounds. All wrestlers no matter the round wrestled simultaneously. And, everyone was done by 5p. Bravo. 

Biggest surprise: Penn - Big boys carried them all day. Couple big quarter final swing matches. Second place after Day1. Great day. Harper is a maniac walking the floor coaching. Great stuff.  

Strugglebus: Perry - Losing Fair to injury and missing a couple others, they were off all day. Warren has nasty edge. Cottey is a stud. 

Spent much of the day in the small weight gym, but a few wrestlers that stood out: 

Littel 120 (CG) - sooo smooth. Whether upper body or shots, he makes it look effortless. 

Watts 126 (Jimtown) - Furious pace. Workmanlike. 

Gimsons - Fireman Carry clinic all day.

L. Wagner 126 (Zionsville) - Super conditioning and good motor. Beat a tough Walendzak in the quarter. 

Berta 220 (Penn) - Good position and nice shots for a biggun. 

Mendez 126 (CP) - super frosh great on top with tilts. 

Cathedral has a decent lead, but plenty of contenders loom. Also, Mishawaka gyms are a mile apart, but the history oozes from the old initial gym. Looking forward to a great final day tomorrow. Some excellent athletes and an injury free day from what I saw. 

Edited by IndianaWrestlingGuy1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.