5 hours ago, decbell1 said:

Date: 12/18/2018
Entity: IndianaMat
Type: Dual Ranking
Class: All
1. Indianapolis Cathedral
2. Evansville Mater Dei

View full team ranking

So as of this date Garrett was 12-1 with their only loss coming to #12 Carroll 36-29.  Are the 2a rankings just reflecting the teams that are in TeamState?  (AS of 12-19 Garrett is now 13-2 with the aforementioned loss to Carroll and a loss 37-33 to 1a #1 Prairie Heights

35 minutes ago, nkraus said:

So as of this date Garrett was 12-1 with their only loss coming to #12 Carroll 36-29.  Are the 2a rankings just reflecting the teams that are in TeamState?  (AS of 12-19 Garrett is now 13-2 with the aforementioned loss to Carroll and a loss 37-33 to 1a #1 Prairie Heights

Oak hill is 4th and didn’t get invited to team state but I definitely agree about Garrett being somewhere in there.

On 12/20/2018 at 1:20 PM, decbell1 said:

Date: 12/18/2018
Entity: IndianaMat
Type: Dual Ranking
Class: All
1. Indianapolis Cathedral
2. Evansville Mater Dei

View full team ranking

How does merrillville climb to 7?

Carmel 52   Harrison (WL) 16

Merrillville 39   Harrison (WL) 24

Edited by dungbeetle14

28 minutes ago, dungbeetle14 said:

How does merrillville climb to 7?

Carmel 52   Harrison (WL) 16

Merrillville 39   Harrison (WL) 24

Even weirder, how does Harrison beat Hamilton Southeastern 46-22 and Hamilton SE ranking increases to 17 and Harrison not ranked.

Wrestling Scholar, 

That result does not show up in my notes or on my sheets from the last round of rankings. I am not sure when it was posted but I would guess it was after I had put together the overall rankings. Otherwise, I would have marked it as significant and it would show up in the right hand column. The next rankings will definitely reflect the Harrison win over HSE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.