Shot %

ckwallac

1 hour ago, ckwallac said:

What is the success rate for take downs at the different levels of competition.   What % of shots taken equal points scored?  I am trying to get our guys to realize that not all shots are going to translate into points scored.

you need to do a percentage on good shots vs bad... you could be in on a beautiful sweep single multiple times but have darren Elkins whizzer and not get a takedown the whole match but that doesn't mean you til a bad sho..I don't think there's honestly a way to  get a average in being it varies so much from each wrestler..I like your thinking process though..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

I thought that I have read about this topic in the past.  I realize that there are different kinds of shots and good/bad shots. I am just talking raw numbers.  Percentage of shots that are successful at different levels such as High School, College, Olympics?

37 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

you need to do a percentage on good shots vs bad... you could be in on a beautiful sweep single multiple times but have darren Elkins whizzer and not get a takedown the whole match but that doesn't mean you til a bad sho..I don't think there's honestly a way to  get a average in being it varies so much from each wrestler..I like your thinking process though..

I guarantee someone is doing stats at some of these levels.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.