EVV Semis 132

Jayruss

170 and 82 are tough too...Imho 82 has 3 podium placers if there isn't death draw for ticket round with brewer, carson and bellamy..

170 has south, Blubaugh,McCartney and baptiste are all killers too... Last year was my first year at any SS other than NC and I must admit its right there with NC.. awesome environment and elite talent...132 though looks the deepest and def is 1 of the deepest at any weight or a semi state. 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, Jayruss said:

Is there a deeper weight class than the 132 at EVV? Garcia, Boe, Campbell, Egli, and Cash!

Fuqua (Franklin Community) was down to 132 this past weekend @ the Johnson County tournament, too.

13 minutes ago, Perseverance said:

Not related to Evansville topic obviously.....but a similar weight class of interest at New Castle will be 145.

All State Ranked

2-Hall

3-Warren

4-Graves

5-Mosconni

10-Pugsley

14-Burden

Much like 132 down south......this weight is going to be bananas!!!!

14-Burdon (Plainfield) is in the Evansville SemiState

7 hours ago, Perseverance said:

Not related to Evansville topic obviously.....but a similar weight class of interest at New Castle will be 145.

All State Ranked

2-Hall

3-Warren

4-Graves

5-Mosconni

10-Pugsley

14-Burden

Much like 132 down south......this weight is going to be bananas!!!!

Dunasky Jr. from Guerin Catholic is ranked 11th and in New Castle semi state as well.

2 hours ago, Bigtoe19 said:

Also at 113 remember this name Nicolas Castelluccio  (BHSS).  Has beaten Hayhurst (Castle) & Garcia (Avon)

12 hours ago, wwatson said:

113 EVV is rough too!

#4 Cole Ross

#5 Ben Dalton

#6 Gavin Alstott

#8 Hayden Watson

#10 KT Nelson

#11 Cameron Allen

#12 Ashton Hayhurst 

#14 Logan Sutton

I would add in unranked Brady Stewart from Edgewood.

I can see 3-4 of these names mentioned not going 113 during the State Series . JS. 🤷‍♂️

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.