Top 20 Seniors

Y2CJ41

Anyway, I’ve been studying these over with great interest.  Looking at the “State Experience” column indicates very clearly this was not the only criterium to place the wrestlers.  Check.  That makes sense.

What I would like to know though is how these should best be interpreted, at least in the mind of the ranker(s).

That is, is the intent to say the #1 ranked wrestler has the most  distance between him and other senior wrestlers in his weight class in the state of Indiana?

Or is this kind of an assessment of how high the wrestler would/should rank on a broader scale, say nationally, in the ranker(s) opinion?

Or is this just intended to be a very very subjective ranking by the ranker(s) saying I/we think the #1 ranked kid is a “better wrestler” (whatever “better wrestler” means) than the #2 ranked kid who is a “better wrestler” than the #3 kid, etc.?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.