Evansville Semi-State #2

Y2CJ41

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

2nd Time ..... I wouldn’t rank SQ Avon 120- Tyler Conley either.... he (Avon) wrestles the State easiest schedule . 🤔

LOL ! 

The Notorious 

This one is my bad, the early results for Avon I had were with Connors in the line up and it was an oversight on my part to not add Conley back in. 

Edited by Grenadier2012

59 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

2nd Time ..... I wouldn’t rank SQ Avon 120- Tyler Conley either.... he (Avon) wrestles the State easiest schedule . 🤔

LOL ! 

The Notorious 

Agree Tyler Conley belongs.  I saw that omission right away.  Not sure where he fits. 

Would have been nice to see Nathan Conley vs. Dickens last weekend though....

General thoughts....

106 - Looks very tight at the top.  Can anyone break into the top 3?   Look forward to see how the top 3 shake out.  

113 - Another tight group.  Ross beat Dalton in the ticket round by fall last year, but IIFC, it was close at that point.  Ross dropped a dec in SV to Montgomery, who beat Alstott 1-0 in the semifinal.  Add in Freshmen Hayhurst and Nelson and Ticket rounder Cameron Allen and I can see a ton of tight matches and no clear 1-4.

120 - Strong group as well.  Gardner and Scott are a strong 5-6.  A Boarman - Littell final could repeat itself under the lights at Banker's Life.

126 &  132 - Barring upset, for the top spot, 2nd - 4th place is where the action will be.

138 - Another clear favorite.  Look to see Blaine Mayer find a spot in the rankings and compete for a spot on the podium and a shot at State.

145 - Ditto the clear favorite.  126-145 should be drama-free for the top spot.

152 - Top 4 all could place at State depending on the draw, Can anyone else break into the top 4?

160 - Feels like the weakest weight overall (maybe 145).  

170 & 182 - There has been some weight shifting here.  Is it done?  Is everyone where they will be in the end.  Lots of strength in these two classes and a lot of good possible match ups!

195 - 285 - I'm not as familiar with the players here so someone else will have to add their $.02.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.